Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1932 was a Sunday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1932. It was the 41st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 263 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,879 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,626 days or 29.09 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,080 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 1964.
If a dog named Babi - a Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 368 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Babi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Babi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Antony Booth
- 1944Nona Hendryx
- 1948Jackson Browne
- 1957Ini Kamoze
- 1960Maddie Blaustein
- 1964John Ralston
- 1972Kōki Miyata
- 1973Steve Burns
- 1976Nick Swardson
- 1977Yaki Kadafi
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1201Robert de Sorbon, French minister and theologian, founded the Collège de Sorbonne (d. 1274)
- 1900Joseph Friedman, American inventor, invented the bendy straw (d. 1982)
- 1918E. Howard Hunt, American CIA officer and author (d. 2007)
- 1938Heinz Fischer, Austrian academic and politician, 11th President of Austria
- 1958Al Jourgensen, Cuban-American singer-songwriter and producer (Ministry, Revolting Cocks, Lard, Acid Horse, and PTP)
- 1959Andy Atkins, English environmentalist
- 1961Gyula Hajszán, Hungarian footballer
- 1972Sarah Vandenbergh, Australian actress
- 1979Chris O'Dowd, Irish actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1993Ani Amiraghyan, Armenian tennis player
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sandy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1264The Kingdom of Castile conquers the city of Jerez, which had been under Muslim occupation since 711.
- 1446The hangul alphabet is published in Korea.
- 1595The Spanish army captures Cambrai.
- 1708Peter the Great defeats the Swedes at the Battle of Lesnaya.
- 1914World War I: Siege of Antwerp: Antwerp, Belgium falls to German troops.
- 1934Regicide at Marseille: The assassination of King Alexander I of Yugoslavia and Louis Barthou, Foreign Minister of France.
- 1942The last day of the October Matanikau action on Guadalcanal as United States Marine Corps forces withdraw back across the Matanikau River after destroying most of the Imperial Japanese Army’s 4th Infantry Regiment.
- 1966Vietnam War: Binh Tai Massacre
- 1966Vietnam War: Diên Niên – Phước Bình massacre
- 2001Second mailing of anthrax letters from Trenton, New Jersey in the 2001 anthrax attacks.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vittorio De Sica, Gaia Cauchi, Bernard Barrow, Ignacio Serricchio, Sayaka Yamaguchi, Mark Andes, Rockin' Sidney, Adam Pascal, Bernard Glasser, Helene Costello.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1932.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1932 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 13, 1904. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +198. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 15, 1931. Your score is -208. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,872 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,262 times in the year 1932. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1932. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 283rd day of 1932
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 41st Sunday of 1932
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 263 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 31,879 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,626 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.09 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,080
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 1964
- Age in dog years: 368 dog years old using a Beagle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: June 13, 1904 (+198)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 15, 1931 (-208)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,872 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,262 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.X.MCMXXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 22, 1976 – Reese Witherspoon, American actress and producer; May 29, 1945 – Gary Brooker, English singer-songwriter and pianist (Procol Harum and The Paramounts); October 6, 1978 – Pamela David, Argentinian model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,849