Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1939 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1939 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1939. It was the 41st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1939 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,779 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,926 days or 27.18 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,008 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 1971.
If a dog named Pork Chop - a German Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pork Chop will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pork Chop will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Jacques Tati
- 1920Jason Wingreen
- 1932Robert McBain
- 1939O. V. Wright
- 1963Sheila Kelley
- 1969Steve McQueen
- 1971Jason Jones
- 1972Sarah Vandenbergh
- 1993Jhoana Marie Tan
- 1993Scotty McCreery
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1837Francis Wayland Parker, American theorist and academic (d. 1902)
- 1871Didak Buntić, Croatian monk and scholar (d. 1922)
- 1886Rube Marquard, American baseball player and manager (d. 1980)
- 1893Mário de Andrade, Brazilian author, poet, and photographer (d. 1945)
- 1911Joe Rosenthal, American photographer (d. 2006)
- 1934Abdullah Ibrahim, South African pianist and composer
- 1944John Entwistle, English singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (The Who) (d. 2002)
- 1957Ini Kamoze, Jamaican singer-songwriter
- 1978Nicky Byrne, Irish singer-songwriter and footballer (Westlife)
- 1993Ani Amiraghyan, Armenian tennis player
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Edgar’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1264The Kingdom of Castile conquers the city of Jerez, which had been under Muslim occupation since 711.
- 1804Hobart, capital of Tasmania, is founded.
- 1812War of 1812: In a naval engagement on Lake Erie, American forces capture two British ships: HMS Detroit and HMS Caledonia.
- 1874General Postal Union is created as a result of the Treaty of Bern.
- 1888The Washington Monument officially opens to the general public.
- 1907Las Cruces, New Mexico is incorporated.
- 1913The steamship SS Volturno catches fire in the mid-Atlantic.
- 1919Black Sox Scandal: The Cincinnati Reds win the World Series.
- 1941A coup in Panama declares Ricardo Adolfo de la Guardia Arango the new president.
- 2009First lunar impact of the Centaur and LCROSS spacecrafts as part of NASA’s Lunar Precursor Robotic Program.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1939 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Grigory Leps, Muslim Magomayev, Devon Sawa, Tim McCarver, Ian Tyson, John Williams, Randolph Scott, Dan Black, Al Molinaro, Walter Matthau.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1939.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1939 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 26, 1927. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 30, 1935. Your score is -144. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,903 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,645 times in the year 1939. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1939. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 282nd day of 1939
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 41st Monday of 1939
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 172 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,779 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,926 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.18 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,008
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 1971
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a German Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: August 26, 1927 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 30, 1935 (-144)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,903 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,645 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.X.MCMXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1959 – Ryan Stiles, American-Canadian actor and producer; June 7, 1957 – Juan Luis Guerra, Dominican singer-songwriter and producer; April 23, 1941 – Jacqueline Boyer, French singer and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,899