Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1940 was a Wednesday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1940. It was the 41st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 106 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,479 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,826 days or 26.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 999 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 1972.
If a dog named Bossa - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bossa will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bossa will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Edward Andrews
- 1931Antony Booth
- 1940John Lennon
- 1947France Gall
- 1958Michael Paré
- 1972Kōki Miyata
- 1973Steve Burns
- 1979Chris O'Dowd
- 1981Zachery Ty Bryan
- 1992Tyler James Williams
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1835Camille Saint-Saëns, French composer and conductor (d. 1921)
- 1859Alfred Dreyfus, French colonel (d. 1935)
- 1873Karl Schwarzschild, German physicist and astronomer (d. 1916)
- 1907Horst Wessel, German SS officer and composer (d. 1930)
- 1943Douglas Kirby, American psychologist and author (d. 2012)
- 1958Al Jourgensen, Cuban-American singer-songwriter and producer (Ministry, Revolting Cocks, Lard, Acid Horse, and PTP)
- 1960Kenny Garrett, American saxophonist and composer (Five Peace Band)
- 1969Christine Hough, Canadian-American figure skater and coach
- 1973Fabio Lione, Italian singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Rhapsody of Fire, Vision Divine, and Labyrinth)
- 1989Russell Packer, New Zealand rugby player
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bruce’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 768Carloman I and Charlemagne are crowned Kings of The Franks.
- 1582Because of the implementation of the Gregorian calendar, this day does not exist in this year in Italy, Poland, Portugal and Spain.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Santa Rosa Island: Union troops repel a Confederate attempt to capture Fort Pickens.
- 1934Regicide at Marseille: The assassination of King Alexander I of Yugoslavia and Louis Barthou, Foreign Minister of France.
- 1941A coup in Panama declares Ricardo Adolfo de la Guardia Arango the new president.
- 1942The last day of the October Matanikau action on Guadalcanal as United States Marine Corps forces withdraw back across the Matanikau River after destroying most of the Imperial Japanese Army’s 4th Infantry Regiment.
- 1962Uganda becomes an independent Commonwealth realm.
- 1989An official news agency in the Soviet Union reports the landing of a UFO in Voronezh.
- 1991Ecuador becomes a member of the Berne Convention.
- 2001Second mailing of anthrax letters from Trenton, New Jersey in the 2001 anthrax attacks.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pink Velvet Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen Woolley, Joe Don Baker, Yvonne De Carlo, Kristian Schmid, Kristen Miller, Namrata Shirodkar, Julio Chávez, Aileen Celeste, Maia Morgenstern, Fred Dryer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1940.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1940 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 16, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 31, 1915. Your score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 283rd day of 1940
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 41st Wednesday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 106 days
- Age on next birthday: 81 years old
- Days since birth: 29,479 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,826 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 999
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 1972
- Age in dog years: 380 dog years old using a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: May 16, 1965 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 31, 1915 (-154)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.X.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1976 – Randeep Hooda, Indian actor; February 7, 1991 – Takahisa Maeyama, Japanese actor; July 27, 1930 – Joy Whitby, English director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,939