Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1940 was a Wednesday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1940. It was the 41st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,889 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,630 days or 26.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 979 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 1972.
If a dog named Loaf - a Coton de Tulear breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 336 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Loaf will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Loaf will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Judy Tyler
- 1944Nona Hendryx
- 1952Dennis Stratton
- 1953Tony Shalhoub
- 1969Giles Martin
- 1973Steve Burns
- 1976Nick Swardson
- 1992Tyler James Williams
- 1993Jhoana Marie Tan
- 1993Scotty McCreery
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1899Bruce Catton, American historian and author (d. 1978)
- 1908Lee Wiley, American singer (d. 1975)
- 1939John Pilger, Australian-English journalist, director, and producer
- 1942Michael Palmer, American physician and author (d. 2013)
- 1943Jimmy Montgomery, English footballer and coach
- 1944Rita Donaghy, Baroness Donaghy, English academic and politician
- 1954John O'Hurley, American actor
- 1960Maddie Blaustein, American voice actress (d. 2008)
- 1978Juan Dixon, American basketball player and coach
- 1994Jodelle Ferland, Canadian actress
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Liam’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The first mention of the Prague astronomical clock.
- 1514Marriage of Louis XII of France and Mary Tudor.
- 1604Supernova 1604, the most recent supernova to be observed in the Milky Way.
- 1804Hobart, capital of Tasmania, is founded.
- 1873A meeting at the U.S. Naval Academy establishes the U.S. Naval Institute.
- 1900The Cook Islands become a territory of the United Kingdom.
- 1913The steamship SS Volturno catches fire in the mid-Atlantic.
- 1934Regicide at Marseille: The assassination of King Alexander I of Yugoslavia and Louis Barthou, Foreign Minister of France.
- 1936Generators at Boulder Dam (later renamed to Hoover Dam) begin to generate electricity from the Colorado River and transmit it 266 miles to Los Angeles.
- 1962Uganda becomes an independent Commonwealth realm.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Fallon, Jennifer Holt, Jackie Evancho, Dan Harmon, Aileen Celeste, Catherine Schell, Nicollette Sheridan, Bea Saw, Jeffrey Licon, Fontella Bass.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1940.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1940 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 16, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 31, 1915. Your score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 283rd day of 1940
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 41st Wednesday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 331 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 28,889 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,630 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 979
- Next full moon: December 12 at 05:14:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 1972
- Age in dog years: 336 dog years old using a Coton de Tulear breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: May 16, 1965 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 31, 1915 (-154)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.X.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 11, 1967 – Enrique Bunbury, Spanish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Héroes del Silencio); May 17, 1958 – Paul Whitehouse, Welsh-English actor, producer, and screenwriter; August 1, 1953 – Robert Cray, American singer and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,800