Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1940 was a Wednesday and it was the 283rd day of the year 1940. It was the 41st Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 114 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,740 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,580 days or 26.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 973 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 1972.
If a dog named Sassafrass - a Chinese Crested breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 332 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sassafrass will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sassafrass will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Donald Sinden
- 1926Danièle Delorme
- 1954John O'Hurley
- 1967Audie England
- 1969Steve McQueen
- 1972Kōki Miyata
- 1977Yaki Kadafi
- 1981Zachery Ty Bryan
- 1993Scotty McCreery
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1906J. R. Eyerman, American photographer and journalist (d. 1985)
- 1953Tony Shalhoub, American actor and producer
- 1954James Fearnley, English accordion player and songwriter (The Pogues and The Nips)
- 1954John O'Hurley, American actor
- 1954Scott Bakula, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1955Linwood Boomer, Canadian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1955Steve Ovett, English runner and sportscaster
- 1966Christopher Östlund, Swedish publisher, founded Plaza Magazine
- 1979Hendrik Odendaal, South African swimmer
- 1990Kevin Kampl German-Slovene footballer
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1446The hangul alphabet is published in Korea.
- 1594The army of the Portuguese Empire is annihilated by the Kingdom of Kandy on Sri Lanka, bringing an end to the Campaign of Danture.
- 1771The Dutch merchant ship Vrouw Maria sinks near the coast of Finland.
- 1913The steamship SS Volturno catches fire in the mid-Atlantic.
- 1914World War I: Siege of Antwerp: Antwerp, Belgium falls to German troops.
- 1967A day after being captured, Marxist revolutionary Ernesto “Che” Guevara is executed for attempting to incite a revolution in Bolivia.
- 1969In Chicago, the United States National Guard is called in for crowd control as demonstrations continue in connection with the trial of the “Chicago Eight” that began on September 24.
- 1986The musical The Phantom of the Opera receives its first performance at Her Majesty’s Theatre in London.
- 1995An Amtrak Sunset Limited train is derailed by saboteurs near Palo Verde, Arizona.
- 2006North Korea allegedly tests its first nuclear device.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christina Masterson, İpek Yaylacıoğlu, Douglas Henshall, Tygh Runyan, Kirsten Vangsness, Benjamin Schmideg, Jeff Mills, Kaori Nazuka, Yvonne De Carlo, Thelma Todd.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1940.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1940 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 16, 1965. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 31, 1915. Your incompatibility score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1575. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 283rd day of 1940
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 41st Wednesday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 114 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,740 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,580 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 973
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 1972
- Age in dog years: 332 dog years old using a Chinese Crested breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: May 16, 1965 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 31, 1915 (-154)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1916 – Arnoldo Foà, Italian actor and director (d. 2014); August 8, 1987 – Katie Leung, Scottish actress; March 21, 1968 – Andrew Copeland, American singer and guitarist (Sister Hazel).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,817