Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1955. It was the 41st Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 112 days left before your next birthday. You will be 66 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,995 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,998 days or 21.90 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 812 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 17, 1987.
If a dog named Ross - a Lakeland Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 280 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ross will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ross will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Jacques Tati
- 1923Donald Sinden
- 1924Hachiro Kasuga
- 1931Antony Booth
- 1952Dennis Stratton
- 1953Tony Shalhoub
- 1958Michael Paré
- 1976Sam Riegel
- 1979Brandon Routh
- 1979Chris O'Dowd
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1899Bruce Catton, American historian and author (d. 1978)
- 1906Léopold Sédar Senghor, Senegalese poet and politician, 1st President of Senegal (d. 2001)
- 1934Abdullah Ibrahim, South African pianist and composer
- 1934Jill Ker Conway, Australian-American historian and author
- 1936Brian Blessed, English actor and game show host
- 1950Reichi Nakaido, Japanese singer and guitarist (RC Succession)
- 1955Peter Saville, English graphic designer and art director
- 1961Gyula Hajszán, Hungarian footballer
- 1963Andy Platt, English rugby player
- 1983Andreas Zuber, Austrian race car driver
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Andre’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1834Opening of the Dublin and Kingstown Railway, the first public railway on the island of Ireland.
- 1900The Cook Islands become a territory of the United Kingdom.
- 1907Las Cruces, New Mexico is incorporated.
- 1919Black Sox Scandal: The Cincinnati Reds win the World Series.
- 1941A coup in Panama declares Ricardo Adolfo de la Guardia Arango the new president.
- 1950Goyang Geumjeong Cave massacre started.
- 1980Pope John Paul II shakes hands with the Dalai Lama during a private audience in Vatican City.
- 1983Rangoon bombing: Attempted assassination of South Korean President Chun Doo-hwan during an official visit to Rangoon, Burma. Chun survives but the blast kills 17 of his entourage, including four cabinet ministers, and injures 17 others. Four Burmese officials also die in the blast.
- 1995An Amtrak Sunset Limited train is derailed by saboteurs near Palo Verde, Arizona.
- 2009First lunar impact of the Centaur and LCROSS spacecrafts as part of NASA’s Lunar Precursor Robotic Program.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Revo Jõgisalu, Frédéric Diefenthal, Buddy Rich, Barry Primus, Burnie Burns, Johnny Preston, Shunya Shiraishi, Moustapha Akkad, George Pal, Sousuke Takaoka.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 1955.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 1955 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 31, 1981. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 21, 1961. Your score is -129. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 9th October 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 282nd day of 1955
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 41st Sunday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 112 days
- Age on next birthday: 66 years old
- Days since birth: 23,995 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,998 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.90 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 812
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 1987
- Age in dog years: 280 dog years old using a Lakeland Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: October 31, 1981 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 21, 1961 (-129)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.X.MCMLV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1974 – Mirah, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Microphones); August 20, 1981 – Ben Barnes, English actor and singer; August 4, 1991 – River Viiperi, Spanish model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,957