Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1967 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 168 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,460 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 625 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Whistle - a Cesky Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Whistle will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Whistle will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Jacques Tati
- 1922Fyvush Finkel
- 1922Olga Guillot
- 1933Judy Tyler
- 1973Erin Daniels
- 1977Yaki Kadafi
- 1979Alex Greenwald
- 1979Brandon Routh
- 1981Zachery Ty Bryan
- 1983Spencer Grammer
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1221Salimbene di Adam, Italian historian and scholar (d. 1290)
- 1892Ivo Andrić, Serbian author and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1975)
- 1902Freddie Young, English cinematographer (d. 1998)
- 1920Jens Bjørneboe, Norwegian author and educator (d. 1976)
- 1924Immanuvel Devendrar, Indian soldier (d. 1957)
- 1940Joe Pepitone, American baseball player and coach
- 1944Rita Donaghy, Baroness Donaghy, English academic and politician
- 1947John Doubleday, English sculptor and painter
- 1950Reichi Nakaido, Japanese singer and guitarist (RC Succession)
- 1964Guillermo del Toro, Mexican-American director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1238James I of Aragon conquers Valencia and founds the Kingdom of Valencia.
- 1771The Dutch merchant ship Vrouw Maria sinks near the coast of Finland.
- 1812War of 1812: In a naval engagement on Lake Erie, American forces capture two British ships: HMS Detroit and HMS Caledonia.
- 1888The Washington Monument officially opens to the general public.
- 1914World War I: Siege of Antwerp: Antwerp, Belgium falls to German troops.
- 1940World War II: Battle of Britain: During a night-time air raid by the German Luftwaffe, St. Paul’s Cathedral in the City of London, England is hit by a bomb.
- 1941A coup in Panama declares Ricardo Adolfo de la Guardia Arango the new president.
- 1942Statute of Westminster 1931 formalises Australian autonomy.
- 1966Vietnam War: Diên Niên – Phước Bình massacre
- 1981Abolition of capital punishment in France.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Brown Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jørgen Olsen, Kenneth Williams, Eric Andersen, Tatiana Thumbtzen, Ian Dury, Evan Ross, Umberto Tozzi, Jodie Marsh, Taryn Manning, Drew Cheetwood.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 9, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Letter by Box Tops as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 14, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1875. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1989 – Michael J. Willett, American actor and singer; September 21, 1956 – Marta Kauffman, American screenwriter and producer; October 28, 1970 – Greg Eagles, American voice actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,174