Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 1967 was a Monday and it was the 282nd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 165 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,098 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 613 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1900Alastair Sim
- 1907Jacques Tati
- 1908Lee Wiley
- 1933Judy Tyler
- 1948Jackson Browne
- 1969Giles Martin
- 1979Chris O'Dowd
- 1993Sarah Lahbati
- 1993Scotty McCreery
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for October 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1840Simeon Solomon, English soldier and painter (d. 1905)
- 1918Charles Read, Australian air marshal (d. 2014)
- 1931Homer Smith, American football player and coach (d. 2011)
- 1943Mike Peters, American cartoonist
- 1958Mike Singletary, American football player and coach
- 1961Gyula Hajszán, Hungarian footballer
- 1977Emanuele Belardi, Italian footballer
- 1980Ibrahim Fazeel, Maldivian footballer
- 1993Scotty McCreery, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1994Jodelle Ferland, Canadian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for October 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1771The Dutch merchant ship Vrouw Maria sinks near the coast of Finland.
- 1820Guayaquil declares independence from Spain.
- 1824Slavery is abolished in Costa Rica.
- 1831Ioannis Kapodistrias, the first head of state of independent Greece is assassinated.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Santa Rosa Island: Union troops repel a Confederate attempt to capture Fort Pickens.
- 1907Las Cruces, New Mexico is incorporated.
- 1934Regicide at Marseille: The assassination of King Alexander I of Yugoslavia and Louis Barthou, Foreign Minister of France.
- 1980Pope John Paul II shakes hands with the Dalai Lama during a private audience in Vatican City.
- 1992A 13 kilogram (est.) fragment of the Peekskill meteorite lands in the driveway of the Knapp residence in Peekskill, New York, destroying the family’s 1980 Chevrolet Malibu.
- 1999The last flight of the SR-71.
View the complete list of historical events for October 9.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Serge Fiori, Trevor Wright, Stephanie March, Gerry Boulet, Sally Martin, Mia Permanto, Napakpapha Nakprasitte, Kaori Nazuka, Timothy Dalton, Brent Butt.
The zodiac sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on October 9, 1967.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Letter by Box Tops as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 14, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 9, 1958 – Amanda Bearse, American actress and director; November 4, 1965 – Jeff Scott Soto, American singer-songwriter (Talisman and Soul SirkUS); April 9, 1904 – Sharkey Bonano, American singer, trumpet player, and bandleader (d. 1972).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 875