Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of October 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
October 9, 2004 was a Saturday and it was the 283rd day of the year 2004. It was the 41st Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,618 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,873 days or 5.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 190 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 17, 2036.
If a dog named Puchiny - a Chinese Shar-Pei breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Puchiny will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Puchiny will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Lee Wiley
- 1914Edward Andrews
- 1939O. V. Wright
- 1944John Entwistle
- 1952Dennis Stratton
- 1958Al Jourgensen
- 1958Michael Paré
- 1969Giles Martin
- 1977Yaki Kadafi
- 1993Sarah Lahbati
View the complete list of October 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Oct 9.
- 1871Didak Buntić, Croatian monk and scholar (d. 1922)
- 1873Charles Rudolph Walgreen, American pharmacist and businessman, founded Walgreens (d. 1939)
- 1918Bebo Valdés, Cuban-Swedish pianist, composer, and bandleader (d. 2013)
- 1930Hank Lauricella, American football player, lieutenant, and politician (d. 2014)
- 1934Abdullah Ibrahim, South African pianist and composer
- 1941Jean-Jacques Schuhl, French author
- 1963Sheila Kelley, American actress and dancer
- 1977Yaki Kadafi, American rapper and actor (Outlawz) (d. 1996)
- 1979Vernon Fox, American football player and coach
- 1984Djamel Mesbah, Algerian footballer
View the complete list of October 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ira’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1264The Kingdom of Castile conquers the city of Jerez, which had been under Muslim occupation since 711.
- 1446The hangul alphabet is published in Korea.
- 1806Prussia begins the War of the Fourth Coalition against France.
- 1820Guayaquil declares independence from Spain.
- 1834Opening of the Dublin and Kingstown Railway, the first public railway on the island of Ireland.
- 1900The Cook Islands become a territory of the United Kingdom.
- 1945Parade in NYC for Fleet Admiral Nimitz and 13 USN/USMC Medal of Honor recipients
- 1966Vietnam War: Diên Niên – Phước Bình massacre
- 1995An Amtrak Sunset Limited train is derailed by saboteurs near Palo Verde, Arizona.
- 2009First lunar impact of the Centaur and LCROSS spacecrafts as part of NASA’s Lunar Precursor Robotic Program.
View the complete list of October 9 historical events.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 10, 9, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: CM Punk, Deniz Seki, Helen Lederer, Eva LaRue, Kurt Fuller, Fred Chichin, Moosie Drier, Bob Yari, Eva Avila, Jim Henson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on October 9 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on October 9, 2004.
Opal is the modern birthstone for the month of October while Jasper is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th October 2004 is Cosmos for constancy.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1986. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +143. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. Your score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Goodies by Ciara featuring Petey Pablo as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 9, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 1650. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 9th October 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man October 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about October 9, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 283rd day of 2004
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 41st Saturday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 226 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,618 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,873 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 190
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 17, 2036
- Age in dog years: 87 dog years old using a Chinese Shar-Pei breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Opal
- Mystical birthstone: Jasper (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Cosmos for constancy
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1986 (+143)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (-145)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Goodies by Ciara featuring Petey Pablo (October 9, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.X.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1945 – Myfanwy Talog, Welsh actress and singer (d. 1995); August 2, 1956 – Isabel Pantoja, Spanish singer and actress; August 9, 1978 – Ana Serradilla, Mexican actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,045