Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of September 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
September 1, 1959 was a Tuesday and it was the 244th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 14 days left before your next birthday. You will be 59 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,536 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,179 days or 20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 729 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 10, 1991.
If a dog named Seeley - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 281 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Seeley will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Seeley will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1566Edward Alleyn
- 1931Sammy Arena
- 1939Lily Tomlin
- 1946Greg Errico
- 1964Cécilia Rodhe
- 1973Ram Kapoor
- 1975Omar Rodríguez-López
- 1981Michael Adamthwaite
- 1989Bill Kaulitz
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 1.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 1.
- 1726Johann Becker, German organist, composer, and educator (d. 1803)
- 1895Engelbert Zaschka, German engineer and designer, invented the Human-powered aircraft (d. 1955)
- 1906Eleanor Hibbert English author (d. 1993)
- 1907Walter Reuther, American union leader, founded United Auto Workers (d. 1970)
- 1953Rocco Rock, American wrestler and boxer (d. 2002)
- 1957Gloria Estefan, Cuban-American singer-songwriter and actress
- 1978Adam Yahiye Gadahn, American terrorist (d. 2015)
- 1979Neg Dupree, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1985Larsen Jensen, American swimmer
- 1989Juliana Lohmann, Brazilian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 1.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1604Adi Granth, now known as Guru Granth Sahib, the holy scripture of Sikhs, was first installed at Harmandir Sahib.
- 1804Juno, one of the largest asteroids in the Main Belt, is discovered by the German astronomer Karl Ludwig Harding.
- 1836Narcissa Whitman, one of the first English-speaking white women to settle west of the Rocky Mountains, arrives at Walla Walla, Washington.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Chantilly: Confederate Army troops defeat a group of retreating Union Army troops in Chantilly, Virginia.
- 1878Emma Nutt becomes the world’s first female telephone operator when she is recruited by Alexander Graham Bell to the Boston Telephone Dispatch Company.
- 1902A Trip to the Moon, considered one of the first science fiction films, is released in France.
- 1905Alberta and Saskatchewan join the Canadian confederation.
- 1910In Brazil, Sport Club Corinthians Paulista, the first Fifa World Club Championship, is founded.
- 1969A coup in Libya brings Muammar Gaddafi to power.
- 1982The United States Air Force Space Command is founded.
View the complete list of historical events for September 1.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 1 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Helmut Griem, Helmi Johannes, Robert Palmer, Marla Gibbs, Susan Sarandon, Hillary B. Smith, Campbell Scott, Michèle Morgan, Aria Clemente, Nükhet Duru.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 1 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 1, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Three Bells by The Browns as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 7, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 18, 1943 – Christine Charbonneau, Canadian singer-songwriter (d. 2014); May 6, 1961 – Gina Riley, Australian actress, singer, producer, and screenwriter; October 14, 1927 – Roger Moore, English actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,324