Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of September 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 1, 2003 was a Monday and it was the 244th day of the year 2003. It was the 35th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 79 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,496 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,165 days or 5.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 220 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 10, 2035.
If a dog named Beowulf - a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 88 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beowulf will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Beowulf will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Johnny Mack Brown
- 1953Joseph Williams
- 1964Cécilia Rodhe
- 1971Ricardo Antonio Chavira
- 1974Jhonen Vasquez
- 1984Joe Trohman
- 1985Camile Velasco
- 1990Aisling Loftus
- 1993Louise delos Reyes
- 1994Bianca Ryan
View the complete list of September 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 1.
- 1867John Gretton, 1st Baron Gretton, English sailor and politician (d. 1947)
- 1868Henri Bourassa, Canadian publisher and politician (d. 1952)
- 1892Georg Baumann, Russian-Estonian wrestler (d. 1915)
- 1949Leslie Feinberg, American activist and author (d. 2014)
- 1955Billy Blanks, American martial artist and actor
- 1964Holly Golightly, American author and illustrator
- 1971Deuce, Fijian-American wrestler
- 1975Natalie Bassingthwaighte, Australian singer-songwriter and actress (Rogue Traders)
- 1983Jeff Woywitka, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1990Aisling Loftus, English actress
View the complete list of September 1 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ZFHMOEIADUD? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters ZFHMOEIADUD. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 717Siege of Constantinople: The Muslim armada with 1,800 ships, is defeated by the Byzantine navy through the use of Greek fire.
- 1532Lady Anne Boleyn is made Marquess of Pembroke by her fiancé, King Henry VIII of England.
- 1644Battle of Tippermuir: James Graham, 1st Marquess of Montrose defeats the Earl of Wemyss’s Covenanters, reviving the Royalist cause.
- 1911The armored cruiser Georgios Averof is commissioned into the Greek Navy. It now serves as a museum ship.
- 1934SMJK Sam Tet is founded by Father Fourgs from the St. Michael Church, Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia.
- 1939The Wound Badge for Wehrmacht, SS, Kriegsmarine, and Luftwaffe soldiers is instituted. The final version of the Iron Cross is also instituted on this date.
- 1951The United States, Australia and New Zealand sign a mutual defense pact, called the ANZUS Treaty.
- 1969Trần Thiện Khiêm becomes Prime Minister of South Vietnam under President Nguyễn Văn Thiệu.
- 1980Major General Chun Doo-hwan becomes President of South Korea, following the resignation of Choi Kyu-hah.
- 1983Cold War: Korean Air Lines Flight 007 is shot down by a Soviet Union jet fighter when the commercial aircraft enters Soviet airspace. All 269 on board die, including Congressman Lawrence McDonald.
View the complete list of September 1 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 1, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Nix, Josh Homme, Jake Weber, Michael Lindsay-Hogg, Bradley James, Jacqueline Fernandez, Urvashi Sharma, John Mellencamp, Frances Farmer, Ann Sothern.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 1 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 1, 2003.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st September 2003 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 19, 1985. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 28, 2002. Your score is -122. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Shake Ya Tailfeather by Nelly, P. Diddy and Murphy Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 6, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 1st September 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 1, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 244th day of 2003
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 35th Monday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 79 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,496 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,165 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 220
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 10, 2035
- Age in dog years: 88 dog years old using a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: June 19, 1985 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 28, 2002 (-122)
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: Shake Ya Tailfeather by Nelly, P. Diddy and Murphy Lee (September 6, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: I.IX.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1993 – Kasumi Arimura, Japanese actress; December 7, 1927 – Helen Watts, Welsh opera singer (d. 2009); May 15, 1965 – André Abujamra, Brazilian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Karnak).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,043