Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of September 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 10, 1978 was a Sunday and it was the 253rd day of the year 1978. It was the 37th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 272 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,069 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,023 days or 13.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 511 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 19, 2010.
If a dog named Zahav - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 233 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zahav will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Zahav will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Danny Hutton
- 1943Daniel Truhitte
- 1945Dennis Burkley
- 1956Johnny Hickman
- 1957Kate Burton
- 1958Siobhan Fahey
- 1960David Lowery
- 1974Bessie Bardot
- 1984Harry Treadaway
- 1986Ashley Monroe
View the complete list of September 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 10.
- 1487Pope Julius III (d. 1555)
- 1659Henry Purcell, English organist and composer (d. 1695)
- 1895Viswanatha Satyanarayana, Indian poet and author (d. 1976)
- 1897Hilde Hildebrand, German actress and singer (d. 1976)
- 1914Robert Wise, American director and producer (d. 2005)
- 1914Terence O'Neill, Baron O'Neill of the Maine, English-Irish captain and politician, 4th Prime Minister of Northern Ireland (d. 1990)
- 1944Thomas Allen, English actor, singer, and academic
- 1946Michèle Alliot-Marie, French lawyer and politician, French Minister of Foreign and European Affairs
- 1968Big Daddy Kane, American rapper, producer, and actor (Juice Crew)
- 1992Ayub Masika, Kenyan footballer
View the complete list of September 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alfred’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1515Thomas Wolsey is invested as a Cardinal
- 1813The United States defeats the British Fleet at the Battle of Lake Erie during the War of 1812.
- 1846Elias Howe is granted a patent for the sewing machine.
- 1897Lattimer massacre: A sheriff’s posse kills 20 unarmed immigrant miners in Pennsylvania, United States.
- 1936First World Individual Motorcycle Speedway Championship, Held at London’s (England) Wembley Stadium
- 1939World War II: Canada declares war on Nazi Germany, joining the Allies: Poland, France, the United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia.
- 1939World War II: The submarine HMS Oxley is mistakenly sunk by the submarine HMS Triton near Norway and becomes the Royal Navy’s first loss.
- 1972The United States suffers its first loss of an international basketball game in a disputed match against the Soviet Union at the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, Germany.
- 1987Pope John Paul II starts his 11-day papal visit to Fort Simpson, Canada and afterwards to several southern and western cities in the United States.
- 2007Former Prime Minister of Pakistan Nawaz Sharif returns to Pakistan after seven years in exile, following a military coup in October 1999.
View the complete list of September 10 historical events.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 10, and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yancy Butler, Michael Birkett, 2nd Baron Birkett, Nene Otsuka, Germán Robles, Gorden Kaye, Dadasaheb Torne, Bunny Wailer, Joseph Grimaldi, Martin Compston, Carlo Aquino.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 10 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 10, 1978.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th September 1978 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 25, 1989. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your score is -182. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,304,105,753. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Boogie Oogie Oogie by A Taste of Honey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 16, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 122,638,528 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1978. The estimated number of babies born on 10th September 1978 is 335,996. That’s equivalent to 233 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 56,323 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,158 times in the year 1978. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 10, 1978. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 253rd day of 1978
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 37th Sunday of 1978
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 272 days
- Age on next birthday: 42 years old
- Days since birth: 15,069 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,023 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 511
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 19, 2010
- Age in dog years: 233 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: September 25, 1989 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-182)
- 1978 world population: 4,304,105,753
- Number one song: Boogie Oogie Oogie by A Taste of Honey (September 16, 1978)
- Babies born in 1978: 122,638,528
- Babies born in 1978 every day: 335,996
- Babies born in 1978 every minute: 233
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 56,323 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,158 babies
- Roman numerals: X.IX.MCMLXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1923 – Ann Miller, American actress, singer, and dancer (d. 2004); September 9, 1940 – Joe Negroni, American singer (The Teenagers) (d. 1978); September 18, 1964 – Marco Masini, Italian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,117