Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of September 1914 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 11, 1914 was a Friday and it was the 254th day of the year 1914. It was the 37th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1914 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 360 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,357 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,786 days or 35.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,299 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 20, 1946.
If a dog named Newby - a Puli breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 492 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Newby will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Newby will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Renzo Montagnani
- 1942Gerome Ragni
- 1943Brian Perkins
- 1947Bob Catley
- 1958Phoef Sutton
- 1964Victor Wooten
- 1967Harry Connick, Jr.
- 1970Ted Leo
- 1979Ariana Richards
- 1992Hayato Isomura
View the complete list of September 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 11.
- 1800Daniel S. Dickinson, American lawyer and politician, 13th Lieutenant Governor of New York (d. 1866)
- 1877James Hopwood Jeans, English physicist, astronomer, and mathematician (d. 1946)
- 1938David Higgins, English composer and conductor (d. 2006)
- 1957Jeff Sluman, American golfer
- 1968Allan Alaküla, Estonian journalist
- 1969Eduardo Pérez, American baseball player, manager, and sportscaster
- 1969Stefano Cagol, Italian photographer and director
- 1970Taraji P. Henson, American actress and singer
- 1980Dawit Kebede, Ethiopian journalist and publisher
- 1982Shriya Saran, Indian model and actress
View the complete list of September 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Elizabeth’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1297Battle of Stirling Bridge: Scots jointly-led by William Wallace and Andrew Moray defeat the English.
- 1649Siege of Drogheda ends: Oliver Cromwell’s English Parliamentarian troops take the town and execute its garrison.
- 1697Battle of Zenta.
- 1802France annexes the Kingdom of Piedmont.
- 1826Captain William Morgan, an ex-freemason is arrested in Batavia, New York for debt after declaring that he would publish The Mysteries of Free Masonry, a book against Freemasonry. This sets into motion the events that lead to his mysterious disappearance.
- 1829Surrender of the expedition led by Isidro Barradas at Tampico, sent by the Spanish crown in order to retake Mexico. This was the consummation of Mexico’s campaign for independence.
- 1931Salvatore Maranzano is murdered by Lucky Luciano’s hitmen.
- 1976A group of Croatian nationalists plant a bomb in a coin locker at Grand Central Terminal. After stating political demands, they reveal the location and provided instructions for disarming the bomb. The disarming operation are not executed properly and the bomb explodes, killing one NYPD bomb squad specialist.
- 1980Voters approve a new Constitution of Chile, later amended after the departure of president Pinochet.
- 2001Two hijacked aircraft crash into the World Trade Center in New York City, while a third smashes into The Pentagon in Arlington County, Virginia, and a fourth into a field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania, in a series of coordinated suicide attacks by 19 members of al-Qaeda. In total 2,996 people are killed.
View the complete list of September 11 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 11, and 1914 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian Whyte, Myfanwy Talog, Simon Burke, Alexis Bledel, Akkineni Nageswara Rao, Jon Stevens, Matt Damon, Belgin Doruk, Huáscar Aparicio, Sandy Andolong.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 11 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 11, 1914.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th September 1914 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 17, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +120. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 21, 1928. Your incompatibility score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 45,345 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 37,948 times in the year 1914. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 11, 1914. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 254th day of 1914
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 37th Friday of 1914
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 360 days
- Age on next birthday: 106 years old
- Days since birth: 38,357 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,786 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,299
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 20, 1946
- Age in dog years: 492 dog years old using a Puli breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: May 17, 1941 (+120)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 21, 1928 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 45,345 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 37,948 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.IX.MCMXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1934 – Ian Abercrombie, English-American actor (d. 2012); June 18, 1985 – Alex Hirsch, American animator, producer, and voice actor; November 16, 1962 – Josh Silver, American keyboard player and producer (Type O Negative and Fallout).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,991