Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of September 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 11, 1929 was a Wednesday and it was the 254th day of the year 1929. It was the 37th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,034 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,011 days or 30.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,119 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 20, 1961.
If a dog named Rosco P Colt - a Clumber Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 425 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rosco P Colt will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rosco P Colt will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Ralph Clanton
- 1917Herbert Lom
- 1930Saleh Selim
- 1937Joseph Kobzon
- 1958Brad Lesley
- 1961Elizabeth Daily
- 1981Charles Kelley
- 1982Shriya Saran
View the complete list of September 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 11.
- 1751Princess Charlotte of Saxe-Meiningen (d. 1827)
- 1836Fitz Hugh Ludlow, American journalist, author, and explorer (d. 1870)
- 1895Nur Ali Elahi, Iranian philosopher and jurist (d. 1974)
- 1950Leonora Linter, Russian-Estonian businessman and activist
- 1960Hiroshi Amano, Japanese physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1967Harry Connick, Jr., American singer-songwriter, pianist, and actor
- 1972Matthew Gilmore, Belgian-Australian cyclist
- 1979Éric Abidal, French footballer
- 1980Mike Comrie, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1987Aroldis Chapman, Cuban baseball player
View the complete list of September 11 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Russell’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1541Santiago, Chile, is destroyed by indigenous warriors, led by Michimalonco.
- 1565Ottoman forces retreat from Malta ending the Great Siege of Malta.
- 1609Expulsion order announced against the Moriscos of Valencia; beginning of the expulsion of all Spain’s Moriscos.
- 1775Benedict Arnold’s expedition to Quebec leaves Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- 1851Christiana Resistance: Escaped slaves stand against their former owner in armed resistance in Christiana, Pennsylvania, creating a rallying cry for the abolitionist movement.
- 1914Australia invades New Britain, defeating a German contingent at the Battle of Bita Paka.
- 1978Janet Parker is the last person to die of smallpox, in a laboratory-associated outbreak.
- 1988The St. Jean Bosco massacre takes place in Port-au-Prince, Haiti.
- 2000Melbourne hosts World Economic Forum where S11 protests also take place.
- 2013A 400 km long human chain called Catalan Way is organized by the Assemblea Nacional Catalana for the independence of Catalonia
View the complete list of September 11 historical events.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 11, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tina Majorino, Barry Sullivan, Park Jung-min, Paula Duncan, Karoline Krüger, Emily VanCamp, Connie Britton, Brooklyn Decker, David Ball, Silentó.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 11 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 11, 1929.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th September 1929 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 7, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -188. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 11, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 254th day of 1929
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 37th Wednesday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 204 days
- Age on next birthday: 91 years old
- Days since birth: 33,034 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,011 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,119
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 20, 1961
- Age in dog years: 425 dog years old using a Clumber Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: August 7, 1955 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-188)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.IX.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 4, 1942 – Precious Bryant, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013); April 10, 1964 – Felicia Collins, American singer and guitarist (CBS Orchestra); December 22, 1922 – Ruth Roman, American actress and singer (d. 1999).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,898