Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 11th of September 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 11, 1972 was a Monday and it was the 255th day of the year 1972. It was the 37th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 193 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,704 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,901 days or 16.16 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 600 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 20, 2004.
If a dog named Guraggio - a Standard Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Guraggio will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Guraggio will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Herbert Lom
- 1921Edwin Richfield
- 1923Alan Badel
- 1923Betsy Drake
- 1936Pavel Landovský
- 1943Jack Ely
- 1947Bob Catley
- 1960Anne Ramsay
- 1970Taraji P. Henson
- 1982Shriya Saran
View the complete list of September 11 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 11.
- 1524Pierre de Ronsard, French poet and author (d. 1585)
- 1859Vjenceslav Novak, Croatian author and playwright (d. 1905)
- 1895Vinoba Bhave, Indian philosopher and activist (d. 1982)
- 1908Alvar Lidell, English journalist (d. 1981)
- 1917Daniel Wildenstein, French art dealer and horse breeder (d. 2001)
- 1924Daniel Akaka, American soldier, engineer, and politician
- 1930Renzo Montagnani, Italian actor (d. 1997)
- 1933Margaret Booth, English lawyer and judge
- 1945Franz Beckenbauer, German footballer and manager
- 1985Shaun Livingston, American basketball player
View the complete list of September 11 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters TCUSEPEAX? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters TCUSEPEAX. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1390Lithuanian Civil War (1389–92): The Teutonic Knights begin a five-week siege of Vilnius.
- 1609Expulsion order announced against the Moriscos of Valencia; beginning of the expulsion of all Spain’s Moriscos.
- 1697Battle of Zenta.
- 1714Siege of Barcelona: Barcelona, capital city of Catalonia, surrenders to Spanish and French Bourbon armies in the War of the Spanish Succession.
- 1814War of 1812: The climax of the Battle of Plattsburgh, a major United States victory in the war.
- 1941Ground is broken for the construction of The Pentagon.
- 1944World War II: RAF bombing raid on Darmstadt and the following firestorm kill 11,500.
- 1945World War II: Australian 9th Division forces liberate the Japanese-run Batu Lintang camp, a POW and civilian internment camp on the island of Borneo.
- 1968Air France Flight 1611 crashes off Nice, France, killing 89 passengers and six crew.
- 2001Taiwanese girl group S.H.E. was formed hours before the 911 attacks.
View the complete list of September 11 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 11, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Natsume Sano, Seth Rogen, Jonathan Coulton, Jay DeMarcus, Yuki Matsuoka, Jane Elliot, Dick Durock, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, Nathalie Simard, Kimberley Dahme.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 11 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 11, 1972.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 11th September 1972 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 6, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +112. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your score is -243. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Black and White by Three Dog Night as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 16, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 825. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 11th September 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 11” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 11, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 255th day of 1972
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 37th Monday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 193 days
- Age on next birthday: 49 years old
- Days since birth: 17,704 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,901 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.16 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 600
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 20, 2004
- Age in dog years: 236 dog years old using a Standard Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 6, 1971 (+112)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-243)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: Black and White by Three Dog Night (September 16, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: XI.IX.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1966 – Nils-Olav Johansen, Norwegian guitarist and singer (Farmers Market); November 20, 1993 – Sumire Satō, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48); May 2, 1945 – Judge Dread, English singer-songwriter (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,054