Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of September 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 12, 1922 was a Tuesday and it was the 255th day of the year 1922. It was the 37th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 123 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,037 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,012 days or 32.89 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,220 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 21, 1954.
If a dog named Snapples - a Welsh Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 412 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Snapples will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Snapples will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1768Benjamin Carr
- 1950Cynthia Myers
- 1952Neil Peart
- 1955Peter Scolari
- 1961Kadhim Al-Sahir
- 1962Dino Merlin
- 1966Darren E. Burrows
- 1972Gideon Emery
- 1977Idan Raichel
- 1985Jonatan Cerrada
View the complete list of September 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 12.
- 1736Hsinbyushin, Burmese king (d. 1776)
- 1880H. L. Mencken, American journalist and critic (d. 1956)
- 1898Ben Shahn, Lithuanian-American painter and photographer (d. 1969)
- 1904István Horthy, Hungarian admiral (d. 1942)
- 1917Han Suyin, Chinese-Swiss physician and author (d. 2012)
- 1951Joe Pantoliano, American actor and producer
- 1956Walter Woon, Singaporean lawyer and politician, 7th Attorney-General of Singapore
- 1959Deron Cherry, American football player and sportscaster
- 1966Ben Folds, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Ben Folds Five, The Bens, Fear of Pop, and 8in8)
- 1981Staciana Stitts, American swimmer
View the complete list of September 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Aidan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 490 BCBattle of Marathon: The conventionally accepted date for the Battle of Marathon. The Athenians and their Plataean allies, defeat the first Persian invasion force of Greece.
- 1814Battle of North Point: an American detachment halts the British land advance to Baltimore in the War of 1812.
- 1890Salisbury, Rhodesia, is founded.
- 1944World War II: The liberation of Serbia from Nazi Germany continues. Bajina Bašta in western Serbia is among those liberated cities. Near Trier, American troops enter Germany for the first time.
- 1964Canyonlands National Park is designated as a National Park.
- 1974Juventude Africana Amílcar Cabral is founded in Guinea-Bissau.
- 1980Military coup in Turkey.
- 2001Ansett Australia, Australia’s first commercial interstate airline, collapses due to increased strain on the international airline industry, leaving 10,000 people unemployed.
- 2007Former Philippine President Joseph Estrada is convicted of the crime of plunder.
- 2014Oscar Pistorius is found guilty of the culpable homicide of his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp.
View the complete list of September 12 historical events.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 12, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack McDuff, Emraan Hashmi, Jerry Donahue, Cornell Gunter, Shin Hae-chul, Arnold Peters, Glenn Yarbrough, Jordan Pruitt, Jacqueline Govaert, Kether Donohue.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 12 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 12, 1922.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th September 1922 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1902. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +121. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 29, 1949. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 12, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 255th day of 1922
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 37th Tuesday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 123 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,037 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,012 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.89 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,220
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 21, 1954
- Age in dog years: 412 dog years old using a Welsh Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1902 (+121)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 29, 1949 (-141)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.IX.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 30, 1945 – Roger Glover, Welsh bass player, songwriter, and producer (Deep Purple, Episode Six, and Rainbow); February 9, 1965 – Darren Dalton, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; February 10, 1941 – Michael Apted, English director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,842