Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of September 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 12, 1973 was a Wednesday and it was the 255th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,205 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 549 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Yogi-Bear - a Field Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 196 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yogi-Bear will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Yogi-Bear will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Billy Gilbert
- 1943Maria Muldaur
- 1945John Mauceri
- 1951Joe Pantoliano
- 1956Brian Robertson
- 1962Amy Yasbeck
- 1967Louis C.K.
- 1971Ahn Jae-wook
- 1983Carly Smithson
- 1986Emmy Rossum
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 12.
- 1494Francis I of France (d. 1547)
- 1888Maurice Chevalier, French actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1972)
- 1946Tony Bellamy, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Redbone) (d. 2009)
- 1966Vezio Sacratini, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1974Caroline Aigle, French soldier and pilot (d. 2007)
- 1977David Thompson, English footballer
- 1977Grant Denyer, Australian race car driver and journalist
- 1983Carly Smithson, Irish singer-songwriter and actress (We Are the Fallen)
- 1983Tom Geißler, German footballer
- 1987Yaroslava Shvedova, Kazakhstani tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1847Mexican–American War: the Battle of Chapultepec begins.
- 1942World War II: First day of the Battle of Edson’s Ridge during the Guadalcanal Campaign. U.S. Marines protecting Henderson Field on Guadalcanal are attacked by Imperial Japanese Army forces.
- 1948Invasion of the State of Hyderabad by the Indian Army on the day after the Pakistani leader Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s death.
- 1959The Soviet Union launches a large rocket, Lunik II, at the moon.
- 1983A Wells Fargo depot in West Hartford, Connecticut, United States, is robbed of approximately US$7 million by Los Macheteros.
- 1990The two German states and the Four Powers sign the Treaty on the Final Settlement with Respect to Germany in Moscow, paving the way for German reunification.
- 1994Frank Eugene Corder crashes a single-engine Cessna 150 into the White House’s south lawn, striking the West wing and killing himself.
- 2011The 9/11 Memorial Museum in New York City opens to the public.
- 2014Oscar Pistorius is found guilty of the culpable homicide of his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp.
- 2015A series of explosions involving propane triggering nearby illegally stored mining detonators in the Indian town of Petlawad in the state of Madhya Pradesh kills at least 105 people with over 150 injured.
View the complete list of historical events for September 12.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 12 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christine Lahti, Carol Decker, Sándor Simó, Stanley Livingston, Debbie Allen, Donna Reed, Jeffrey Byron, Michael Curtiz, Frank Zane, Chloe Marshall.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 12 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 12, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Delta Dawn by Helen Reddy as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 15, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 31, 1966 – Mike O'Malley, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; August 25, 1961 – Billy Ray Cyrus, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor; June 26, 1979 – Brandi Burkhardt, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,239