Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of September 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 12, 1973 was a Wednesday and it was the 255th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,085 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 545 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Desmond Llewelyn
- 1927Freddie Jones
- 1943Maria Muldaur
- 1951Ali-Ollie Woodson
- 1952Gerry Beckley
- 1958Gregg Edelman
- 1962Amy Yasbeck
- 1978Ruben Studdard
- 1983Carly Smithson
- 1988Amanda Jenssen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 12.
- 1857Manuel Espinosa Batista, Colombian pharmacist and politician (d. 1919)
- 1933Tatiana Doronina, Russian actress
- 1944Vladimir Spivakov, Russian violinist and conductor
- 1948Luis Lima, Argentinian tenor
- 1951Joe Pantoliano, American actor and producer
- 1960Stefanos Korkolis, Greek pianist and composer
- 1974Guy Smith, English race car driver
- 1980Kevin Sinfield, English rugby player
- 1981Staciana Stitts, American swimmer
- 1985Jonatan Cerrada, Belgian singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1847Mexican–American War: the Battle of Chapultepec begins.
- 1857The SS Central America sinks about 160 miles east of Cape Hatteras, North Carolina, drowning a total of 426 passengers and crew, including Captain William Lewis Herndon. The ship was carrying 13–15 tons of gold from the California Gold Rush.
- 1897Tirah Campaign: Battle of Saragarhi.
- 1930In cricket Wilfred Rhodes ends his 1110-game first-class career by taking 5 for 95 for H.D.G. Leveson Gower’s XI against the Australians.
- 1952Strange occurrences, including a monster sighting, take place in Flatwoods, West Virginia.
- 1959Premiere of Bonanza, the first regularly scheduled TV program presented in color.
- 1966Gemini 11, the penultimate mission of NASA’s Gemini program, and the current human altitude record holder (except for the Apollo lunar missions)
- 1980Military coup in Turkey.
- 2003The United Nations lifts sanctions against Libya after that country agreed to accept responsibility and recompense the families of victims in the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103.
- 2011The 9/11 Memorial Museum in New York City opens to the public.
View the complete list of historical events for September 12.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 12 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katharine Houghton, Bob Odenkirk, Lenny Welch, Camille Cosby, Dhirendra Nath Ganguly, Marian McKnight, Alice Timander, Sandra Bernhard, Britt Ekland, Elastinen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 12 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 12, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Delta Dawn by Helen Reddy as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 15, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 23, 1928 – Nigel Davenport, English actor (d. 2013); December 6, 1955 – Steven Wright, American actor and screenwriter; May 12, 1981 – Erica Campbell, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 955