Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of September 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 12, 1995 was a Tuesday and it was the 255th day of the year 1995. It was the 37th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,448 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,149 days or 8.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 320 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 21, 2027.
If a dog named Caddie - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 151 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Caddie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Caddie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1875Matsunosuke Onoe
- 1920Irene Dailey
- 1927Freddie Jones
- 1931Bill McKinney
- 1931Ian Holm
- 1940Patrick Mower
- 1951Ray Gravell
- 1963Paul Bellini
- 1978Ruben Studdard
- 1986Yang Mi
View the complete list of September 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 12.
- 1898Salvador Bacarisse, Spanish composer (d. 1963)
- 1913Jesse Owens, American sprinter and long jumper (d. 1980)
- 1940Patrick Mower, English actor
- 1951Bertie Ahern, Irish accountant and politician, 11th Taoiseach of Ireland
- 1951Joe Pantoliano, American actor and producer
- 1957Rachel Ward, English-Australian actress, director, and screenwriter
- 1964Simon Bowthorpe, English businessman
- 1968Nicholas Russell, 6th Earl Russell, English politician (d. 2014)
- 1973Ki-Jana Carter, American football player and blogger
- 1977Nathan Bracken, Australian cricketer
View the complete list of September 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Arnold’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1185Emperor Andronikos I Komnenos brutally put to death in Constantinople.
- 1848Switzerland becomes a Federal state.
- 1897Tirah Campaign: Battle of Saragarhi.
- 1919Adolf Hitler joins the German Workers’ Party (later the Nazi Party).
- 1933Leó Szilárd, waiting for a red light on Southampton Row in Bloomsbury, conceives the idea of the nuclear chain reaction.
- 1944World War II: The liberation of Serbia from Nazi Germany continues. Bajina Bašta in western Serbia is among those liberated cities. Near Trier, American troops enter Germany for the first time.
- 1974Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia, ‘Messiah’of the Rastafari movement, is deposed following a military coup by the Derg, ending a reign of 58 years.
- 1977South African anti-apartheid activist Steve Biko dies in police custody.
- 2008The 2008 Chatsworth train collision in Los Angeles between a Metrolink commuter train and a Union Pacific freight train kills 25 people.
- 2011The 9/11 Memorial Museum in New York City opens to the public.
View the complete list of September 12 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 12, and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Wong, Brad Silberling, Soupy Sales, Preston Sturges, Alexis Smith, Tamia, Leticia Cline, George Eads, Étienne Daho, Rebeca Arthur.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 12 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 12, 1995.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th September 1995 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 23, 1993. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +162. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 7, 1975. Your score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,699,202,985. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Gangsta’s Paradise by Coolio featuring L.V. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 16, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,063,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1995. The estimated number of babies born on 12th September 1995 is 361,817. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 27,935 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 41,402 times in the year 1995. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 12, 1995. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 255th day of 1995
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 37th Tuesday of 1995
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 49 days
- Age on next birthday: 26 years old
- Days since birth: 9,448 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,149 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 320
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 21, 2027
- Age in dog years: 151 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 23, 1993 (+162)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 7, 1975 (-121)
- 1995 world population: 5,699,202,985
- Number one song: Gangsta’s Paradise by Coolio featuring L.V. (September 16, 1995)
- Babies born in 1995: 132,063,047
- Babies born in 1995 every day: 361,817
- Babies born in 1995 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 27,935 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 41,402 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.IX.MCMXCV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1977 – Rupert Evans, English actor; November 24, 1942 – Billy Connolly, Scottish comedian, actor, and singer (The Humblebums); August 9, 1990 – Adelaide Kane, Australian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,056