Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 13th of September 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 13, 2007 was a Thursday and it was the 256th day of the year 2007. It was the 37th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,856 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,952 days or 5.34 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 198 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 22, 2039.
If a dog named Badgely - a Norfolk Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Badgely will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Badgely will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Cathy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Mae Questel
- 1922Charles Brown
- 1929Nicolai Ghiaurov
- 1939Richard Kiel
- 1946Frank Marshall
- 1960Greg Baldwin
- 1970Louise Lombard
- 1980Ben Savage
- 1994Ayaka Ōhashi
View the complete list of September 13 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 13.
- 1087John II Komnenos, Byzantine emperor (d. 1143)
- 1594Francesco Manelli, Italian theorbo player and composer (d. 1667)
- 1877Wilhelm Filchner, German-Swiss explorer (d. 1957)
- 1926J. Frank Raley Jr., American soldier and politician (d. 2012)
- 1932Bengt Hallberg, Swedish pianist and composer (d. 2013)
- 1946Frank Marshall, American director and producer
- 1950Włodzimierz Cimoszewicz, Polish lawyer and politician, 8th Prime Minister of Poland
- 1971Manabu Namiki, Japanese pianist and composer
- 1975Joe Don Rooney, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rascal Flatts)
- 1988Keith Treacy, Irish footballer
View the complete list of September 13 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1541After three years of exile, John Calvin returns to Geneva to reform the church under a body of doctrine known as Calvinism.
- 1584San Lorenzo del Escorial Palace in Madrid is finished.
- 1645Battle of Philiphaugh Covenanters win the day over the royalists.
- 1862American Civil War: Union soldiers find a copy of Robert E. Lee’s battle plans in a field outside Frederick, Maryland. It is the prelude to the Battle of Antietam.
- 1948Deputy Primer Minister of India Vallabhbhai Patel ordered the Army to move into Hyderabad to integrate it with the Indian Union.
- 1953Nikita Khrushchev is appointed General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- 1968Albania leaves the Warsaw Pact.
- 1989Largest anti-Apartheid march in South Africa, led by Desmond Tutu.
- 2001Civilian aircraft traffic resumes in the United States after the September 11 attacks.
- 2007The Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples is adopted by the United Nations General Assembly.
View the complete list of September 13 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 13, and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Léo Ferré, Kevin Weisman, Arjun Sarja, Diamondog, Black, Errol Brown, Jennifer Salt, Mike Vernon, Neil Flynn, Serge Postigo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 13 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 13, 2007.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 13th September 2007 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 11, 1979. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 16, 1996. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,629,913,759. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy Tell ‘Em as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 15, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 136,581,093 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2007. The estimated number of babies born on 13th September 2007 is 374,195. That’s equivalent to 260 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 19,355 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,273 times in the year 2007. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 13” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 13, 2007. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 256th day of 2007
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 37th Thursday of 2007
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2025: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 354 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 5,856 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,952 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.34 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 198
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 22, 2039
- Age in dog years: 84 dog years old using a Norfolk Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: July 11, 1979 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 16, 1996 (-140)
- 2007 world population: 6,629,913,759
- Number one song: Crank That (Soulja Boy) by Soulja Boy Tell ‘Em (September 15, 2007)
- Babies born in 2007: 136,581,093
- Babies born in 2007 every day: 374,195
- Babies born in 2007 every minute: 260
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 19,355 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,273 babies
- Roman numerals: XIII.IX.MMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 25, 1930 – George Murdock, American actor (d. 2012); October 20, 1977 – Samuel Witwer, American actor and singer; November 25, 1947 – John Larroquette, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,971