Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of September 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 14, 1922 was a Thursday and it was the 257th day of the year 1922. It was the 37th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 210 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,585 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,862 days or 32.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,205 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 23, 1954.
If a dog named Archiebold - a Pyrenean Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 408 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Archiebold will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Archiebold will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1847Fanny Holland
- 1898Hal B. Wallis
- 1914Clayton Moore
- 1922Michel Auclair
- 1956Nathalie Roussel
- 1967Jens Lien
- 1973Tony Bui
- 1978Carmen Kass
- 1978Silvia Navarro
- 1983Amy Winehouse
View the complete list of September 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 14.
- 1543Claudio Acquaviva, Italian priest, 5th Superior General of the Society of Jesus (d. 1615)
- 1910Lehman Engel, American composer and conductor (d. 1982)
- 1914Clayton Moore, American actor (d. 1999)
- 1917Phyllis Frost, Australian philanthropist (d. 2004)
- 1920Mario Benedetti, Uruguayan journalist and author (d. 2009)
- 1935Amanda Barrie, English actress and singer
- 1960Ronald Lengkeek, Dutch footballer
- 1972Nakamura Shidō II, Japanese actor
- 1983Frostee Rucker, American football player
- 1988Diogo Salomão, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of September 14 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Sawyer’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 786“Night of the three Caliphs”: Harun al-Rashid becomes the Abbasid caliph upon the death of his brother al-Hadi. Birth of Harun’s son al-Ma'mun.
- 1682Bishop Gore School, one of the oldest schools in Wales, is founded.
- 1812Napoleonic Wars: The French Grande Armée enters Moscow. The Fire of Moscow begins as soon as Russian troops leave the city.
- 1914HMAS AE1, the Royal Australian Navy’s first submarine, was lost at sea with all hands near East New Britain, Papua New Guinea.
- 1944World War II: Maastricht becomes the first Dutch city to be liberated by allied forces.
- 1960Congo Crisis: With CIA help, Mobutu Sese Seko seizes power in a military coup, suspending parliament and the constitution.
- 1969The US Selective Service selects September 14 as the First Draft Lottery date.
- 1982President-elect of Lebanon, Bachir Gemayel, is assassinated.
- 1987The Toronto Blue Jays set a record for the most home runs in a single game, hitting 10 of them.
- 1999Kiribati, Nauru and Tonga join the United Nations.
View the complete list of September 14 historical events.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 14, and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eleanor James, Šarlote Lēnmane, Trish Goff, Mary Kate Schellhardt, Gordon Currie, Rosabell Laurenti Sellers, Jorge Chaminé, Stan Lynch, Tsuyoshi Koyama, Stephen Kramer Glickman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 14 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 14, 1922.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th September 1922 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1902. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +153. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 29, 1949. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 72,175 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,276 times in the year 1922. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 14, 1922. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 257th day of 1922
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 37th Thursday of 1922
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 210 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,585 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,862 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,205
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 23, 1954
- Age in dog years: 408 dog years old using a Pyrenean Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1902 (+153)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 29, 1949 (-155)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 72,175 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,276 babies
- Roman numerals: XIV.IX.MCMXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 5, 1929 – J. B. Lenoir, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1967); August 30, 1980 – Angel Coulby, English actress; August 7, 1983 – Murat Dalkılıç, Turkish singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,853