Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of September 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 14, 2006 was a Thursday and it was the 257th day of the year 2006. It was the 37th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 276 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,838 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,613 days or 4.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 164 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 23, 2038.
If a dog named Howard - a Lancashire Heeler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 72 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Howard will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Howard will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Frances Bergen
- 1933Zoe Caldwell
- 1938Franco Califano
- 1938Nicol Williamson
- 1941Bruce Hyde
- 1963Tony Becker
- 1973Andrew Lincoln
- 1978Carmen Kass
- 1982Hiroki Narimiya
- 1983Amy Winehouse
View the complete list of September 14 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 14.
- 1769Alexander von Humboldt, German geographer and explorer (d. 1859)
- 1868Théodore Botrel, French singer-songwriter, poet, and playwright (d. 1925)
- 1917Rudolf Baumgartner, Swiss violinist and conductor (d. 2002)
- 1927Janet Davies, English actress (d. 1986)
- 1930Allan Bloom, American philosopher and academic (d. 1992)
- 1961Wendy Thomas, American businesswoman
- 1970Craig Montoya, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Everclear)
- 1972Nakamura Shidō II, Japanese actor
- 1979Stefan Stam, Dutch footballer
- 1985Paolo Gregoletto, American bass player and songwriter (Trivium)
View the complete list of September 14 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Levi’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 629Emperor Heraclius enters Constantinople in triumph after his victory over the Persian Empire.
- 786“Night of the three Caliphs”: Harun al-Rashid becomes the Abbasid caliph upon the death of his brother al-Hadi. Birth of Harun’s son al-Ma'mun.
- 1741George Frideric Handel completes his oratorio Messiah
- 1846Jang Bahadur and his brothers massacre about 40 members of the Nepalese palace court.
- 1940Ip massacre: The Hungarian Army, supported by local Hungarians, kill 158 Romanian civilians in Ip, Sălaj, a village in Northern Transylvania, an act of ethnic cleansing.
- 1943World War II: The Wehrmacht starts a three-day retaliatory operation targeting several Greek villages in the region of Viannos, whose death toll would eventually exceed 500 persons.
- 1985The Golden Girls a television sitcom premieres on NBC
- 1995Body Worlds opens in Tokyo, Japan
- 1998Telecommunications companies MCI Communications and WorldCom complete their $37 billion merger to form MCI WorldCom.
- 201520 people die in a flash flood in Utah.
View the complete list of September 14 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 14, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Renz Fernandez, Voula Zouboulaki, Jim Kerr, Canserbero, Mimi Paley, Shaun Ryder, Eleonora Rossi Drago, Sam Marchant, Bindi Irwin, John Howard.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 14 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 14, 2006.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 14th September 2006 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +191. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 15, 1986. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was SexyBack by Justin Timberlake as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 16, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 14th September 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 14” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 14, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 257th day of 2006
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 37th Thursday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 276 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,838 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,613 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 164
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 23, 2038
- Age in dog years: 72 dog years old using a Lancashire Heeler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1994 (+191)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 15, 1986 (-167)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: SexyBack by Justin Timberlake (September 16, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: XIV.IX.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 5, 1940 – Bud Andrews, American radio host and producer (d. 2014); January 7, 1976 – Kierston Wareing, English actress; March 29, 1980 – Josh Logan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,993