Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of September 1982 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 15, 1982 was a Wednesday and it was the 258th day of the year 1982. The next time you can reuse your old 1982 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 51 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,733 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 431 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Bobby Short
- 1952Paula Duncan
- 1960Kevin Allen
- 1968Danny Nucci
- 1977Tom Hardy
- 1986Jenna Marbles
- 1991Lee Jung-shin
- 1996Jake Cherry
- 1996Nao Furuhata
- 1999Nana Owada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 15.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 15.
- 1889Claude McKay, Jamaican-American poet and author (d. 1948)
- 1890Agatha Christie, English author and playwright (d. 1976)
- 1915Al Casey, American guitarist and composer (d. 2005)
- 1931Brian Henderson, New Zealand-Australian journalist, actor, and producer
- 1942Ksenia Milicevic, French painter and architect
- 1949Joe Barton, American lawyer and politician
- 1952Richard Brodeur, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1954Hrant Dink, Turkish journalist (d. 2007)
- 1962Dina Lohan, American dancer, actress, and manager
- 1977Angela Aki, Japanese singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 994Major Fatimid victory over the Byzantine Empire at the Battle of the Orontes.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: British forces land at Kip’s Bay during the New York Campaign.
- 1812War of 1812: A second supply train sent to relieve Fort Harrison is ambushed in the Attack at the Narrows.
- 1820Constitutionalist revolution in Lisbon, Portugal.
- 1862American Civil War: Confederate forces capture Harpers Ferry, Virginia.
- 1935The Nuremberg Laws deprive German Jews of citizenship.
- 1952The United Nations cedes Eritrea to Ethiopia.
- 1978Muhammad Ali outpointed Leon Spinks in a rematch to become the first boxer to win the world heavyweight title three times at the Superdome in New Orleans.
- 1987United States Secretary of State George Shultz and Soviet Foreign Minister Eduard Shevardnadze sign a treaty to establish centers to reduce the risk of nuclear war.
- 2008Lehman Brothers files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy, the largest bankruptcy filing in U.S. history.
View the complete list of historical events for September 15.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 15 and 1982 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gaetano Berenstadt, Monie Love, Jerry Jeff Walker, Elroy Schwartz, Takamasa Suga, Sylvie Léonard, Maricel Laxa, Corey Haim, Robin Scott, Gareth Knapman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 15 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 15, 1982.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hard to Say I’m Sorry by Chicago as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 18, 1982). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 12, 1955 – Rockne S. O'Bannon, American screenwriter and producer; October 15, 1958 – Masako Katsuki, Japanese voice actress and singer; September 26, 1923 – Dev Anand, Indian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,055