Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of September 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 17, 1967 was a Sunday and it was the 260th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 54 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,209 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 617 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Sotiris Moustakas
- 1948John Ritter
- 1956Mandawuy Yunupingu
- 1962BeBe Winans
- 1962Dustin Nguyen
- 1966Doug E. Fresh
- 1982Francine Prieto
- 1983RJ Jimenez
- 1986Yoshitsugu Matsuoka
- 1999Daniel Huttlestone
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 17.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 17.
- 1771Johann August Apel, German jurist and author (d. 1816)
- 1878Vincenzo Tommasini, Italian composer (d. 1950)
- 1881Alfred Carpenter, English admiral, Victoria Cross recipient (d. 1955)
- 1895Georg Faehlmann, Russian-Estonian sailor (d. 1975)
- 1949Ron Stevens, Canadian lawyer and politician (d. 2014)
- 1961Nives Meroi, Italian mountaineer
- 1973Demis Nikolaidis, Greek footballer
- 1980Shabana Mahmood, English lawyer and politician, Shadow Chief Secretary to the Treasury
- 1985Tupoutoʻa ʻUlukalala, Tongan prince
- 1987Yang Ko-han, Taiwanese actress (d. 2015)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 17.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1761The Battle of Kosabroma is fought.
- 1814Francis Scott Key finishes his poem “Defence of Fort McHenry”, later to be the lyrics of “The Star-Spangled Banner”.
- 1849American abolitionist Harriet Tubman escapes from slavery.
- 1859Joshua A. Norton declares himself “Norton I, Emperor of the United States.”
- 1900Philippine–American War: Filipinos under Juan Cailles defeat Americans under Colonel Benjamin F. Cheatham Jr., son of confederate general Benjamin F. Cheatham in the Battle of Mabitac.
- 1941World War II: A decree of the Soviet State Committee of Defense, restoring Vsevobuch in the face of the Great Patriotic War, is issued.
- 1965The Battle of Chawinda is fought between Pakistan and India.
- 1978The Camp David Accords are signed by Israel and Egypt.
- 1980After weeks of strikes at the Lenin Shipyard in Gdańsk, Poland, the nationwide independent trade union Solidarity is established.
- 1980Former Nicaraguan President Anastasio Somoza Debayle is killed in Asunción, Paraguay.
View the complete list of historical events for September 17.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 17 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stacy Keach, Sr., Victor Wooten, Samantha Harris, Henrik Brockmann, Masao Kusakari, Eir Aoi, Courtney Ford, Kate Higgins, Barbara Bates, Mike Nichols.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 17 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 17, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Letter by Box Tops as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 23, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 26, 1982 – Gō Ayano, Japanese actor; February 13, 1979 – Lucy Brown, English actress; May 19, 1939 – Nancy Kwan, Hong Kong-American actress and makeup artist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,052