Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of September 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 2, 1925 was a Wednesday and it was the 245th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,649 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,140 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Tom Glazer
- 1934Chuck McCann
- 1938Clarence Felder
- 1950Yuen Wah
- 1965Lennox Lewis
- 1975Defne Joy Foster
- 1979Ron Ng
- 1981Fariborz Kamkari
- 1984Danson Tang
- 1993Montana Cox
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 2.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 2.
- 1805Esteban Echeverría, Argentinian poet and author (d. 1851)
- 1929Beulah Bewley, English physician and academic
- 1938Clarence Felder, American actor
- 1944Janet Simpson, English sprinter (d. 2010)
- 1951Mark Harmon, American actor, director, and producer
- 1967Frank Fontsere, American drummer and songwriter (Fozzy and Stuck Mojo)
- 1971Tommy Maddox, American football player and coach
- 1979Brian Westbrook, American football player
- 1989Alexandre Pato, Brazilian footballer
- 1989Marcus Morris, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1666The Great Fire of London breaks out and burns for three days, destroying 10,000 buildings including St Paul’s Cathedral.
- 1792During what became known as the September Massacres of the French Revolution, rampaging mobs slaughter three Roman Catholic Church bishops, more than two hundred priests, and prisoners believed to be royalist sympathizers.
- 1806A massive landslide destroys the town of Goldau, Switzerland, killing 457.
- 1811The University of Oslo is founded as The Royal Fredericks University, after Frederick VI of Denmark and Norway.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: Battle of Sedan: Prussian forces take Napoleon III of France and 100,000 of his soldiers prisoner.
- 1901Vice President of the United States Theodore Roosevelt utters the famous phrase, “Speak softly and carry a big stick” at the Minnesota State Fair.
- 1912Arthur Rose Eldred is awarded the first Eagle Scout award of the Boy Scouts of America.
- 1935The 1935 Labor Day hurricane hits the Florida Keys, killing 423.
- 1946The Interim Government of India is formed, headed by Jawaharlal Nehru as Vice President with the powers of a Prime Minister.
- 1963CBS Evening News becomes U.S. network television’s first half-hour weeknight news broadcast, when the show is lengthened from 15 to 30 minutes.
View the complete list of historical events for September 2.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 2 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Haluk Piyes, Joelle Hadjia, Sue Lyon, Gary Collins, Hardrock Gunter, Anna Abreu, Robert Rehme, Marika Papagika, Madeline Carroll, King Krule.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 2 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on September 2, 1925.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 23, 1947 – Bryan Brown, Australian actor and producer; December 9, 1981 – Dia Mirza, Indian model, actress, and producer; April 20, 1978 – Clayne Crawford, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,097