Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of September 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 21, 1985 was a Saturday and it was the 264th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 35 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,653 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 395 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Dickey Lee
- 1945G. C. Cameron
- 1949Yusaku Matsuda
- 1951DeWayne Jessie
- 1955Gulshan Grover
- 1962Rob Morrow
- 1978Paulo Costanzo
- 1979Jaymee Ong
- 1980Autumn Reeser
- 1981Nicole Richie
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 21.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 21.
- 1863John Bunny, American actor (d. 1915)
- 1902Luis Cernuda, Spanish poet and critic (d. 1963)
- 1927Ward Swingle, American-French singer-songwriter and conductor (Les Double Six) (d. 2015)
- 1935Jimmy Armfield, English footballer and manager
- 1940Bill Kurtis, American journalist and producer
- 1949Yusaku Matsuda, Japanese actor (d. 1989)
- 1960Graham Southern, English art dealer and gallery owner
- 1980Aleksa Palladino, American actress and singer
- 1982Christos Tapoutos, Greek basketball player
- 1990Allison Scagliotti, American actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776Part of New York City is burned shortly after being occupied by British forces.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: Benedict Arnold gives the British the plans to West Point.
- 1897The “Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus” editorial is published in the New York Sun.
- 1898Empress Dowager Cixi seizes power and ends the Hundred Days’ Reform in China.
- 1937J. R. R. Tolkien’s The Hobbit is published.
- 1942The Holocaust: On the Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur, Nazis send over 1,000 Jews of Pidhaitsi (west Ukraine) to Bełżec extermination camp.
- 1981Belize is granted full independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1993Russian President Boris Yeltsin suspends parliament and scraps the then-functioning constitution, thus triggering the Russian constitutional crisis of 1993.
- 2001America: A Tribute to Heroes is broadcast by over 35 network and cable channels, raising over $200 million for the victims of the September 11 attacks.
- 2013al-Shabaab Islamic militants attack the Westgate shopping mall in Nairobi, Kenya, killing at least 67 people.
View the complete list of historical events for September 21.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 21 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Diana Darvey, Denise Alexander, Andrea Bowen, Jacques Damala, Anthony Zerbe, Loukas Sideras, Darryl Read, Jonathan Mangum, George Lopez, Hugh Keays-Byrne.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 21 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on September 21, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Money for Nothing by Dire Straits as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 21, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 21, 2001 – Jackson Brundage, American actor; December 13, 1947 – Darlene Cates, American actress; September 30, 1921 – Deborah Kerr, Scottish-English actress and singer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,049