Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of September 1905 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 22, 1905 was a Friday and it was the 265th day of the year 1905. It was the 38th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1905 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 201 days left before your next birthday. You will be 116 years old when that day comes. There have been 42,168 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 14,056 days or 38.48 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,428 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 31, 1937.
If a dog named Bookie - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 558 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bookie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Bookie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Eugene Roche
- 1946King Sunny Adé
- 1954Shari Belafonte
- 1956Masayuki Suzuki
- 1957Nick Cave
- 1958Joan Jett
- 1961Bonnie Hunt
- 1982Billie Piper
- 1982Mandy Chiang
- 1987Tom Felton
View the complete list of September 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 22.
- 1934Jack McGregor, American captain, lawyer, and politician
- 1946Dan Baker, American sportscaster
- 1952Gary Holton, English singer-songwriter and actor (Heavy Metal Kids) (d. 1985)
- 1954Shari Belafonte, American actress and singer
- 1955Jeffrey Leonard, American baseball player and coach
- 1957Giuseppe Saronni, Italian cyclist and manager
- 1957Steve Carney, English footballer (d. 2013)
- 1959Tai Babilonia, American figure skater and talk show host
- 1962Marq Torien, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (BulletBoys and Ratt)
- 1967Matt Besser, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of September 22 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters JOOWBWXMLSU? Check your answers here: Unscramble words JOOWBWXMLSU. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 904The warlord Zhu Quanzhong kills Emperor Zhaozong, the penultimate emperor of the Tang dynasty, after seizing control of the imperial government.
- 1586Battle of Zutphen: Spanish victory over the English and Dutch.
- 1711The Tuscarora War begins in present-day North Carolina.
- 1789Battle of Rymnik establishes Alexander Suvorov as a pre-eminent Russian military commander after his allied army defeat superior Ottoman Empire forces.
- 1792Primidi Vendémiaire of year one of the French Republican Calendar as the French First Republic comes into being.
- 1866Battle of Curupayty in the Paraguayan War.
- 1919The steel strike of 1919, led by the Amalgamated Association of Iron and Steel Workers, begins in Pennsylvania before spreading across the United States.
- 1960The Sudanese Republic is renamed Mali after the withdrawal of Senegal from the Mali Federation.
- 1993A barge strikes a railroad bridge near Mobile, Alabama, causing the deadliest train wreck in Amtrak history. Forty-seven passengers are killed.
- 1995An E-3B AWACS crashes outside Elmendorf Air Force Base, Alaska after multiple bird strikes to two of the four engines soon after takeoff; all 24 on board are killed.
View the complete list of September 22 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 22, and 1905 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ringo Starr, Kaya Scodelario, Jeannie Lewis, Eleanor James, Shigeki Hosokawa, Laura Põldvere, Roger Chapman, Waylon Payne, Satoshi Hino, Evan Seinfeld.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 22 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 22, 1905.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd September 1905 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 21, 1934. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +121. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 15, 1907. Your score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 16,067 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 8,060 times in the year 1905. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 22, 1905. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 265th day of 1905
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 38th Friday of 1905
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 201 days
- Age on next birthday: 116 years old
- Days since birth: 42,168 days
- Days spent sleeping: 14,056 days
- Years spent sleeping: 38.48 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,428
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 31, 1937
- Age in dog years: 558 dog years old using a Tibetan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 21, 1934 (+121)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 15, 1907 (-124)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 16,067 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 8,060 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.IX.MCMV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1976 – Dinara Drukarova, Russian actress; March 2, 1977 – Chris Martin, English singer-songwriter and producer (Coldplay); August 8, 1981 – Vanessa Amorosi, Australian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,886