Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of September 1959 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 23, 1959 was a Wednesday and it was the 266th day of the year 1959. The next time you can reuse your old 1959 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 30 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,155 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 716 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Margaret Pellegrini
- 1929Wally Whyton
- 1945Paul Petersen
- 1954Charlie Barnett
- 1959Elizabeth Peña
- 1963Anne-Marie Cadieux
- 1972Sarah Bettens
- 1972Shim Eun-ha
- 1976Rob James-Collier
- 1984Kate French
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 23.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 23.
- 1927Mighty Joe Young, American singer and guitarist (d. 1999)
- 1945Paul Petersen, American actor and singer
- 1949Jerry B. Jenkins, American author
- 1958Danielle Dax, English singer-songwriter and producer (Lemon Kittens)
- 1963Alex Proyas, Egyptian-Australian director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1969Jan Suchopárek, Czech footballer and manager
- 1975Jaime Bergman, American model and actress
- 1976Kip Pardue, American actor
- 1977Matthieu Descoteaux, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1979Bryant McKinnie, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 23.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1803Second Anglo-Maratha War: Battle of Assaye between the British East India Company and the Maratha Empire in India.
- 1821Tripolitsa, Greece, is captured by Greek rebels during the Greek War of Independence.
- 1899American Asiatic Squadron destroys a Filipino battery at the Battle of Olongapo.
- 1911Pilot Earle Ovington makes the first official airmail delivery in America under the authority of the United States Post Office Department
- 1952Richard Nixon makes his “Checkers speech”.
- 1959The MS Princess of Tasmania, Australia’s first passenger roll-on/roll-off diesel ferry, makes her maiden voyage across Bass Strait.
- 1969The Chicago Eight trial opens in Chicago.
- 1986Jim Deshaies of the Houston Astros sets a major league record by striking out the first eight batters he faces in a game against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- 1988José Canseco of the Oakland Athletics becomes the first member of the 40–40 club.
- 1992A large Provisional Irish Republican Army bomb destroys forensic laboratories in Belfast.
View the complete list of historical events for September 23.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 23 and 1959 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Master P, Lyndsey Marshal, Scott Porter, Martin Richards, Christopher Benjamin, Richard Palmer-James, Ciarán Hinds, Alyssa Miller, Shelly Martinez, Chris Potter.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 23 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 23, 1959.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sleep Walk by Santo & Johnny as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 28, 1959). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 13, 1981 – Rebecka Liljeberg, Swedish actress; April 25, 1958 – Fish, Scottish singer-songwriter and actor (Marillion); June 28, 1955 – Thomas Hampson, American opera singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,055