Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of September 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 23, 1970 was a Wednesday and it was the 266th day of the year 1970. It was the 38th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 341 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,922 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,974 days or 16.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 607 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 1, 2002.
If a dog named Tassle - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tassle will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tassle will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Roy Buchanan
- 1947Mary Kay Place
- 1949Bruce Springsteen
- 1961Lesley Fitz-Simons
- 1968Yvette Fielding
- 1969Patrick Fiori
- 1970Lucia Cifarelli
- 1972Shim Eun-ha
- 1976Faune A. Chambers
View the complete list of September 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 23.
- 1791Theodor Körner, German soldier and author (d. 1813)
- 1920Mickey Rooney, American actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 2014)
- 1949Bruce Springsteen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (E Street Band and Steel Mill)
- 1949Jerry B. Jenkins, American author
- 1951Steven Springer, American guitarist and songwriter (d. 2012)
- 1959Frank Cottrell Boyce, English author and screenwriter
- 1976Kip Pardue, American actor
- 1977Brett Prebble, Australian jockey
- 1983Regan Smith, American race car driver
- 1988Yannick Weber, Swiss ice hockey player
View the complete list of September 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Nicole’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1459Battle of Blore Heath, the first major battle of the English Wars of the Roses, is fought at Blore Heath in Staffordshire.
- 1641The Merchant Royal, carrying a treasure worth over a billion US dollars, is lost at sea off Land’s End.
- 1806Lewis and Clark return to St. Louis after exploring the Pacific Northwest of the United States.
- 1845The Knickerbockers Baseball Club, the first baseball team to play under the modern rules, is founded in New York.
- 1905Norway and Sweden sign the “Karlstad treaty”, peacefully dissolving the Union between the two countries.
- 1911Pilot Earle Ovington makes the first official airmail delivery in America under the authority of the United States Post Office Department
- 1932The Kingdom of Hejaz and Nejd is renamed the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 1936First ascent of Siniolchu by a German team.
- 1969The Chicago Eight trial opens in Chicago.
- 1983Saint Kitts and Nevis joins the United Nations.
View the complete list of September 23 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 23, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andrew Koenig, Mitsuru Miyamoto, Münir Özkul, Kate Higgins, Helga Krapf, Nick Lachey, Cody Linley, Fernando Meirelles, Jacqueline Bisset, Harry Lloyd.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 23 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 23, 1970.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is September 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Virgo, sometimes a Libra, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd September 1970 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 1, 1996. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 20, 1951. Your score is -140. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by Diana Ross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 26, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd September 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 23, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 266th day of 1970
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 38th Wednesday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 341 days
- Age on next birthday: 50 years old
- Days since birth: 17,922 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,974 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 607
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 1, 2002
- Age in dog years: 240 dog years old using a Kooikerhondje breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: November 1, 1996 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 20, 1951 (-140)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by Diana Ross (September 26, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.IX.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1952 – Lee Soo-man, South Korean singer and businessman, founded S.M. Entertainment; April 24, 1934 – Shirley MacLaine, American actress, singer, and dancer; February 25, 1982 – Tara Wilson, Canadian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,152