Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of September 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 23, 1983 was a Friday and it was the 266th day of the year 1983. It was the 38th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 96 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,784 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,595 days or 12.58 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 466 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 1, 2015.
If a dog named Clytie - a Goldendoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 213 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Clytie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Clytie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Cläre Lotto
- 1929Wally Whyton
- 1930Ray Charles
- 1940Mohammad-Reza Shajarian
- 1945Paul Petersen
- 1958Danielle Dax
- 1966LisaRaye McCoy-Misick
- 1970Ani DiFranco
- 1975Layzie Bone
- 1990Çağatay Ulusoy
View the complete list of September 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 23.
- 1863Mary Church Terrell, American author and activist (d. 1954)
- 1865Emma Orczy, Hungarian-English author and playwright (d. 1947)
- 1912Ghulam Mustafa Khan, Pakistani linguist, author, and critic (d. 2005)
- 1916Aldo Moro, Italian academic and politician, 39th Prime Minister of Italy (d. 1978)
- 1946Franz Fischler, Austrian politician
- 1954Cherie Blair, English lawyer and academic, Spouse of the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- 1962Deborah Orr, Scottish journalist
- 1972Sarah Bettens, Belgian singer-songwriter and guitarist (K’s Choice)
- 1972Shim Eun-ha, South Korean actress
- 1984Matt Kemp, American baseball player
View the complete list of September 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Christian’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1642First commencement exercises occur at Harvard College.
- 1803Second Anglo-Maratha War: Battle of Assaye between the British East India Company and the Maratha Empire in India.
- 1821Tripolitsa, Greece, is captured by Greek rebels during the Greek War of Independence.
- 1846Astronomers Urbain Jean Joseph Le Verrier, John Couch Adams and Johann Gottfried Galle collaborate on the discovery of Neptune.
- 1908University of Alberta in Alberta, Canada, is founded.
- 1932The Kingdom of Hejaz and Nejd is renamed the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- 1952Richard Nixon makes his “Checkers speech”.
- 1969The Chicago Eight trial opens in Chicago.
- 1999Celebrate Bisexuality Day was first observed in the United States.
- 2008Kauhajoki school shooting: Matti Saari kills ten people before committing suicide.
View the complete list of September 23 historical events.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 23, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mo-Do, Kate Nauta, Steven W. Bailey, Tamara Taylor, Hill Harper, Jack Earle, Edward "Little Buster" Forehand, Paul Bartel, Tommy Ramone, Nikki Ziering.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 23 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 23, 1983.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is September 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Virgo, sometimes a Libra, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd September 1983 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 19, 1984. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tell Her About It by Billy Joel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 24, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd September 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 23, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 266th day of 1983
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 38th Friday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 96 days
- Age on next birthday: 38 years old
- Days since birth: 13,784 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,595 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.58 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 466
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 1, 2015
- Age in dog years: 213 dog years old using a Goldendoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: July 19, 1984 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-120)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Tell Her About It by Billy Joel (September 24, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.IX.MCMLXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1949 – Peter Kern, Austrian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015); January 31, 1944 – Connie Booth, American-English actress and psychotherapist; November 15, 1992 – Minami Minegishi, Japanese singer and actress (AKB48 and no3b).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,032