Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of September 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 23, 1989 was a Saturday and it was the 266th day of the year 1989. It was the 38th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 137 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,551 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,850 days or 10.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 391 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 1, 2021.
If a dog named Vilma - a Boston Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 144 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vilma will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Vilma will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Tim Rose
- 1944Eric Bogle
- 1947Mary Kay Place
- 1949Bruce Springsteen
- 1958Danielle Dax
- 1959Elizabeth Peña
- 1972Jermaine Dupri
- 1976Rob James-Collier
- 1977Rachael Yamagata
- 1985Maki Goto
View the complete list of September 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 23.
- 1927Mighty Joe Young, American singer and guitarist (d. 1999)
- 1941George Jackson, American activist and author, co-founded the Black Guerrilla Family (d. 1971)
- 1946Genista McIntosh, Baroness McIntosh, English politician
- 1952Jim Morrison, American baseball player and manager
- 1954Cherie Blair, English lawyer and academic, Spouse of the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- 1964Bill Phillips, American businessman and author
- 1969Jan Suchopárek, Czech footballer and manager
- 1969Patrick Fiori, French singer-songwriter
- 1970Giorgos Koltsidas, Greek footballer
- 1980Matt White, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of September 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ashley’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1122Pope Callixtus II and Holy Roman Emperor Henry V agree to the Concordat of Worms to put an end to the Investiture Controversy.
- 1779American Revolution: John Paul Jones on board the USS Bonhomme Richard wins the Battle of Flamborough Head.
- 1806Lewis and Clark return to St. Louis after exploring the Pacific Northwest of the United States.
- 1846Astronomers Urbain Jean Joseph Le Verrier, John Couch Adams and Johann Gottfried Galle collaborate on the discovery of Neptune.
- 1908University of Alberta in Alberta, Canada, is founded.
- 1943World War II: The Nazi puppet state the Italian Social Republic is founded.
- 1962The Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts opens in New York City.
- 1983Gulf Air Flight 771 is destroyed by a bomb, killing all 117 people on board.
- 1988José Canseco of the Oakland Athletics becomes the first member of the 40–40 club.
- 2008Kauhajoki school shooting: Matti Saari kills ten people before committing suicide.
View the complete list of September 23 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 23, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Standing, Lia Marie Johnson, Melody, Radoslav Banga, Linda Park, Foxy Brown, Richie Furay, Ornella Muti, Little Richard, Randy Stonehill.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 23 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 23, 1989.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is September 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Virgo, sometimes a Libra, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd September 1989 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 20, 1962. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +242. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 21, 1981. Your score is -264. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Girl I’m Gonna Miss You by Milli Vanilli as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 23, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd September 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 23, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 266th day of 1989
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 38th Saturday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 137 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,551 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,850 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 391
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 1, 2021
- Age in dog years: 144 dog years old using a Boston Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: July 20, 1962 (+242)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 21, 1981 (-264)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Girl I’m Gonna Miss You by Milli Vanilli (September 23, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.IX.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 16, 1987 – Merve Boluğur, Turkish actress; March 13, 1992 – L, South Korean singer, dancer and actor (Infinite); May 10, 1971 – Leslie Stefanson, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,073