Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of September 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 23, 1990 was a Sunday and it was the 266th day of the year 1990. It was the 38th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 284 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,674 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,558 days or 9.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 362 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 1, 2022.
If a dog named Marni - a Jack Russell Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 136 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Marni will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Marni will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1898Jadwiga Smosarska
- 1922Louise Latham
- 1925Eleonora Rossi Drago
- 1927Mighty Joe Young
- 1928Roger Grimsby
- 1947Mary Kay Place
- 1972Shim Eun-ha
- 1976Rob James-Collier
- 1980Cameron Litvack
View the complete list of September 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 23.
- 1771Emperor Kōkaku of Japan (d. 1840)
- 1897Walter Pidgeon, Canadian-American actor and singer (d. 1984)
- 1906Bardu Ali, American singer and guitarist (d. 1995)
- 1915Julius Baker, American flute player and educator (d. 2003)
- 1933Lloyd J. Old, American immunologist and academic (d. 2011)
- 1942Colin Low, Baron Low of Dalston, Scottish scholar and politician
- 1961Chi McBride, American actor and singer
- 1964Larry Krystkowiak, American basketball player and coach
- 1975Chris Hawkins, English journalist and producer
- 1988Anthony Straker, English footballer
View the complete list of September 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Arnold’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1122Pope Callixtus II and Holy Roman Emperor Henry V agree to the Concordat of Worms to put an end to the Investiture Controversy.
- 1409Battle of Kherlen, the second significant victory over Ming dynasty China by the Mongols since 1368.
- 1821Tripolitsa, Greece, is captured by Greek rebels during the Greek War of Independence.
- 1889Nintendo Koppai (Later Nintendo Company, Limited) is founded by Fusajiro Yamauchi to produce and market the playing card game Hanafuda.
- 1950Korean War: The Battle of Hill 282: The first US friendly-fire incident on British military personnel since World War II occurs.
- 1959Iowa farmer and corn breeder Roswell Garst hosts Soviet premier Nikita Khrushchev.
- 1969The Chicago Eight trial opens in Chicago.
- 1983Saint Kitts and Nevis joins the United Nations.
- 2002The first public version of the web browser Mozilla Firefox (“Phoenix 0.1”) is released.
- 2015On Washington, D.C., Pope Francis canonized Father Junipero Serra as a saint.
View the complete list of September 23 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 23, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eddie Bo, Emilia Clarke, Miyuki Imori, Ralph Bakshi, Ashley Roberts, Daphne Maxwell Reid, Bruce LaBruce, Stéphanie Lapointe, Lily Pons, Stephen James King.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 23 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 23, 1990.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is September 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Virgo, sometimes a Libra, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd September 1990 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 7, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +148. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 22, 1975. Your score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (Can’t Live Without Your) Love and Affection by Nelson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 29, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd September 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 23, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 266th day of 1990
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 38th Sunday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 284 days
- Age on next birthday: 30 years old
- Days since birth: 10,674 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,558 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 362
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 1, 2022
- Age in dog years: 136 dog years old using a Jack Russell Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 7, 1994 (+148)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 22, 1975 (-121)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: (Can’t Live Without Your) Love and Affection by Nelson (September 29, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.IX.MCMXC
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1972 – Joely Collins, Canadian actress and producer; April 20, 1904 – Bruce Cabot, American actor (d. 1972); June 3, 1958 – Suzie Plakson, American actress, singer, and poet.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,144