Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of September 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 23, 1998 was a Wednesday and it was the 266th day of the year 1998. It was the 38th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 61 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,340 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,780 days or 7.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 282 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 1, 2030.
If a dog named Mingin - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 136 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mingin will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mingin will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Tiny Bradshaw
- 1922Louise Latham
- 1935Les McCann
- 1944Eric Bogle
- 1957Kumar Sanu
- 1961Chi McBride
- 1963Alex Proyas
- 1974Matt Hardy
- 1978Worm Miller
- 2000Kalani Hilliker
View the complete list of September 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 23.
- 1899Louise Nevelson, Ukrainian-American sculptor (d. 1988)
- 1907Nicola Moscona, Greek-American actor and singer (d. 1975)
- 1930Colin Blakely, Irish-English actor (d. 1987)
- 1934Ahmad Shah Khan, Crown Prince of Afghanistan
- 1940Michel Temer, Brazilian lawyer and politician, 25th Vice President of Brazil
- 1971Eric Montross, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1978Benjamin Curtis, American guitarist, drummer, and songwriter (Secret Machines, School of Seven Bells, Tripping Daisy, and UFOFU) (d. 2013)
- 1985Hossein Kaebi, Iranian footballer
- 1987Skylar Astin, American actor and singer
- 1991Melanie Oudin, American tennis player
View the complete list of September 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Natalie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1821Tripolitsa, Greece, is captured by Greek rebels during the Greek War of Independence.
- 1911Pilot Earle Ovington makes the first official airmail delivery in America under the authority of the United States Post Office Department
- 1913Roland Garros of France becomes the first to fly in an airplane across the Mediterranean (from St. Raphael France to Bizerte, Tunisia).
- 1936First ascent of Siniolchu by a German team.
- 1943World War II: The Nazi puppet state the Italian Social Republic is founded.
- 1952Richard Nixon makes his “Checkers speech”.
- 1962The Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts opens in New York City.
- 1999Celebrate Bisexuality Day was first observed in the United States.
- 2004Over 3,000 people die in Haiti after Hurricane Jeanne produces massive flooding and mudslides.
- 2010Convict Teresa Lewis became the first female inmate to die by lethal injection in the state of Virginia.
View the complete list of September 23 historical events.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 23, and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gary Cole, Mark Spoelstra, Agnez Mo, Yvonne Craig, Julie Felix, Maria Borges, John Benjamin Hickey, Junior Samples, Lela Rochon, Chishū Ryū.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 23 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 23, 1998.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is September 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Virgo, sometimes a Libra, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd September 1998 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 21, 1999. Your score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,935,213,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 26, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,687,872 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1998. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd September 1998 is 358,049. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,181 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 36,614 times in the year 1998. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 23, 1998. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 266th day of 1998
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 38th Wednesday of 1998
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 61 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,340 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,780 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 282
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 1, 2030
- Age in dog years: 136 dog years old using a Belgian Tervuren breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 21, 1999 (-133)
- 1998 world population: 5,935,213,248
- Number one song: I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing by Aerosmith (September 26, 1998)
- Babies born in 1998: 130,687,872
- Babies born in 1998 every day: 358,049
- Babies born in 1998 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,181 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 36,614 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.IX.MCMXCVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1960 – Katsuhisa Namase, Japanese actor; December 5, 1985 – Frankie Muniz, American actor, drummer, and race car driver; December 16, 1961 – Bill Hicks, American comedian, actor, and singer (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,131