Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of September 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 24, 1918 was a Tuesday and it was the 267th day of the year 1918. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 39 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,486 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 12,162 days or 33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,235 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 2, 1950.
If a dog named Holi - a Bearded Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 465 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Holi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Holi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Theresa Merritt
- 1930Angelo Muscat
- 1932Dominique Michel
- 1944Diana Körner
- 1946Jerry Donahue
- 1948Gordon Clapp
- 1966Stacy Galina
- 1969Lisa Matthews
- 1972Kate Fleetwood
- 1975Kyle Turley
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 24.
- 1927Arthur Malet, English-American actor and singer (d. 2013)
- 1929John Carter, American clarinet player, saxophonist, and flute player (d. 1991)
- 1930Józef Krupiński, Polish poet and author (d. 1998)
- 1931Anthony Newley, English-American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1999)
- 1948Gordon Clapp, American actor and producer
- 1951Douglas Kmiec, American scholar and diplomat, United States Ambassador to Malta
- 1952Dieter Hochheimer, German footballer and manager
- 1961Jack Dee, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1961Luc Picard, Canadian actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1981Ryan Briscoe, Australian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1830Belgian Revolution: A revolutionary committee of notables forms the Provisional Government of Belgium.
- 1853Admiral Despointes formally takes possession of New Caledonia in the name of France.
- 1869“Black Friday”: Gold prices plummet after Ulysses S. Grant orders the Treasury to sell large quantities of gold after Jay Gould and James Fisk plot to control the market.
- 1873Establishment of “Satyashodhak Samaj”, (Truth-seeker Movement) at Pune, Maharashtra, India by Mahatma Jyotirao Phule.
- 1932Gandhi and Dr. B. R. Ambedkar agree to the Poona Pact, which reserved seats in the Indian provincial legislatures for the “Depressed Classes” (Untouchables).
- 1935Earl Bascom and Weldon Bascom produce the first rodeo ever held outdoors under electric lights at Columbia, Mississippi
- 1948The Honda Motor Company is founded.
- 1957President Dwight D. Eisenhower sends 101st Airborne Division troops to Little Rock, Arkansas, to enforce desegregation.
- 1968Swaziland joins the United Nations.
- 2015At least 1,100 people are killed and another 934 wounded after a stampede during the Hajj in Saudi Arabia.
View the complete list of historical events for September 24.
Curious about this Green Guava Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 24 and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fred Thompson, Dizzy Reed, B-Real, Ruggero Deodato, Masato Nakamura, James Woods, Gary Moore, Jimmy Clanton, Hiroaki Hirata, James Sikking.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 24 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on September 24, 1918.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 22, 1933 – May Britt, Swedish-American actress and singer; March 27, 1964 – Kad Merad, Algerian-French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; October 1, 1928 – Laurence Harvey, Lithuanian-English actor, director, and producer (d. 1973).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,288