Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of September 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 24, 1967 was a Sunday and it was the 267th day of the year 1967. It was the 39th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 202 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,522 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,507 days or 17.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 661 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 2, 1999.
If a dog named Dior - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dior will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dior will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Herb Jeffries
- 1922Bert I. Gordon
- 1935Sean McCann
- 1944Diana Körner
- 1946Joe Greene
- 1948Gordon Clapp
- 1952Nikos Sergianopoulos
- 1967William So
- 1979Jenny Platt
- 2001Clare Foley
View the complete list of September 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 24.
- 1870Georges Claude, French chemist and engineer, invented Neon lighting (d. 1960)
- 1906Leonard Marsh, Canadian sociologist and academic (d. 1982)
- 1912Robert Lewis Taylor, American soldier and author (d. 1998)
- 1922Ettore Bastianini, Italian actor and singer (d. 1967)
- 1922Theresa Merritt, American actress and singer (d. 1998)
- 1923Louis Edmonds, American actor (d. 2001)
- 1931Anthony Newley, English-American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1999)
- 1934Donald Wrye, American director, screenwriter and producer (d. 2015)
- 1934Tommy Anderson, Scottish footballer and manager
- 1946Pat Pocock, Welsh-English cricketer
View the complete list of September 24 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ONEPYAIDAYCQM? Check your answers here: Word finder ONEPYAIDAYCQM. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 622Muhammad and his followers completed their Hijra from Mecca to Medina to escape religious persecution.
- 1664The Dutch Republic surrenders New Amsterdam to England.
- 1841The Sultan of Brunei cedes Sarawak to the United Kingdom.
- 1852The first airship powered by (a steam) engine, created by Henri Giffard, travels 17 mi from Paris to Trappes.
- 1906U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt proclaims Devils Tower in Wyoming as the nation’s first National Monument.
- 1932Gandhi and Dr. B. R. Ambedkar agree to the Poona Pact, which reserved seats in the Indian provincial legislatures for the “Depressed Classes” (Untouchables).
- 1962United States court of appeals orders the University of Mississippi to admit James Meredith.
- 1993The Cambodian monarchy is restored, with Norodom Sihanouk as king.
- 2013A 7.7-magnitude earthquake strikes southern Pakistan, killing more than 327 people.
- 2015At least 1,100 people are killed and another 934 wounded after a stampede during the Hajj in Saudi Arabia.
View the complete list of September 24 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Creme Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 24, and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Diane Keen, Jimi Jamison, Bert I. Gordon, Tomomi Kasai, Gabe Saporta, Jared Leto, Fuzzy Haskins, Bob Hope, Amanda Jenssen, Jamie Travis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 24 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 24, 1967.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is September 24. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Libra, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th September 1967 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 14, 1996. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 23, 1989. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,490,333,715. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Letter by Box Tops as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 30, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 119,222,142 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1967. The estimated number of babies born on 24th September 1967 is 326,636. That’s equivalent to 227 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 52,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,445 times in the year 1967. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 24, 1967. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 267th day of 1967
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 39th Sunday of 1967
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 202 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,522 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,507 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 661
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 2, 1999
- Age in dog years: 258 dog years old using a Whippet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 14, 1996 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 23, 1989 (-130)
- 1967 world population: 3,490,333,715
- Number one song: The Letter by Box Tops (September 30, 1967)
- Babies born in 1967: 119,222,142
- Babies born in 1967 every day: 326,636
- Babies born in 1967 every minute: 227
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 52,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,445 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.IX.MCMLXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1971 – Jake Busey, American actor, singer, and producer; January 17, 1903 – Warren Hull, American actor, singer, and game show host (d. 1974); April 15, 1992 – Richard Sandrak, Ukrainian-American bodybuilder, martial artist, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,101