Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of September 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 24, 1989 was a Sunday and it was the 267th day of the year 1989. It was the 39th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 7 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,681 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,894 days or 10.66 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 395 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 2, 2021.
If a dog named Topez - a Canaan Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 159 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Topez will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Topez will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Herb Jeffries
- 1941Linda McCartney
- 1942Gerry Marsden
- 1958Kevin Sorbo
- 1961John Logan
- 1966Stacy Galina
- 1967William So
- 1969Shawn Crahan
- 1976Malinda Williams
- 1979Kim Jong-min
View the complete list of September 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 24.
- 1829Charles S. West, American jurist and politician, Secretary of State of Texas (d. 1885)
- 1894Tommy Armour, Scottish-American golfer and sportscaster (d. 1968)
- 1909Gerard Antoni Ciołek, Polish historian and architect (d. 1966)
- 1955Riccardo Illy, Italian businessman and politician, President of Friuli Venezia Giulia
- 1962Mike Phelan, English footballer, coach, and manager
- 1971Peter Salisbury, English drummer (The Verve and Black Rebel Motorcycle Club)
- 1979Kim Jong-min, South Korean singer and actor (Koyote)
- 1981Fernanda Urrejola, Chilean actress
- 1987Matthew Connolly, English footballer
- 1991Maximiliano Uggè, Italian footballer
View the complete list of September 24 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tristan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1645Battle of Rowton Heath, Parliamentarian victory over a Royalist army commanded in person by King Charles.
- 1664The Dutch Republic surrenders New Amsterdam to England.
- 1830Belgian Revolution: A revolutionary committee of notables forms the Provisional Government of Belgium.
- 1841The Sultan of Brunei cedes Sarawak to the United Kingdom.
- 1852The first airship powered by (a steam) engine, created by Henri Giffard, travels 17 mi from Paris to Trappes.
- 1853Admiral Despointes formally takes possession of New Caledonia in the name of France.
- 1975Dougal Haston and Doug Scott on the Southwest Face expedition become the first people to reach the summit of Mount Everest by any of its faces.
- 1996Representatives of 71 nations sign the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty at the United Nations.
- 2005Hurricane Rita makes landfall in the United States, devastating portions of southwestern Louisiana and extreme southeastern Texas.
- 2015At least 1,100 people are killed and another 934 wounded after a stampede during the Hajj in Saudi Arabia.
View the complete list of September 24 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 24, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katie Boland, Siobhan Fahey, Udo Lindenberg, Arlene Saunders, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Nick Swardson, Rachel Bright, Anton Newcombe, Philip Baker Hall, Roman Polanski.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 24 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 24, 1989.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is September 24. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Libra, sometimes a Virgo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th September 1989 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 20, 1962. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +227. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 21, 1981. Your score is -241. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Girl I’m Gonna Miss You by Milli Vanilli as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 30, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 24th September 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 24, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 267th day of 1989
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 39th Sunday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 7 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,681 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,894 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.66 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 395
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 2, 2021
- Age in dog years: 159 dog years old using a Canaan Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: July 20, 1962 (+227)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 21, 1981 (-241)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Girl I’m Gonna Miss You by Milli Vanilli (September 30, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.IX.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 1, 1977 – Sarah Wayne Callies, American actress; August 29, 1965 – Dina Spybey, American actress; June 12, 1938 – Tom Oliver, English-Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,146