Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of September 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 27, 1980 was a Saturday and it was the 271st day of the year 1980. It was the 39th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 57 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,918 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,973 days or 13.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 505 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 5, 2012.
If a dog named Fitzgerald - a Rottweiler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fitzgerald will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Fitzgerald will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Olive Tell
- 1898Vincent Youmans
- 1943Randy Bachman
- 1951Ren Osugi
- 1971Agata Kulesza
- 1971Amanda Detmer
- 1972Gwyneth Paltrow
- 1979Zita Görög
- 1980Ehron VonAllen
- 1985Grace Helbig
View the complete list of September 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 27.
- 1601Louis XIII of France (d. 1643)
- 1657Sofia Alekseyevna of Russia (d. 1704)
- 1871Grazia Deledda, Italian author and poet, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1936)
- 1924Bud Powell, American pianist and composer (d. 1966)
- 1924Fred Singer, Austrian-American physicist and academic
- 1935Al MacNeil, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1940Benoni Beheyt, Belgian cyclist
- 1941Don Nix, American saxophonist, songwriter, and producer (The Mar-Keys)
- 1948Duncan Fletcher, Rhodesian-Zimbabwean cricketer and coach
- 1974Carrie Brownstein, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (Wild Flag and Sleater-Kinney)
View the complete list of September 27 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tracy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1669The Venetians surrender the fortress of Candia to the Ottomans, thus ending the 21-year-long Siege of Candia.
- 1822Jean-François Champollion announces that he has deciphered the Rosetta Stone.
- 1928The Republic of China is recognized by the United States.
- 1940World War II: The Tripartite Pact is signed in Berlin by Germany, Japan and Italy.
- 1961Sierra Leone joins the United Nations.
- 1962The Yemen Arab Republic is established.
- 1993The Sukhumi massacre takes place in Abkhazia.
- 2000The first Olympic Gold Medal ever for taekwondo was won by Greek athlete Michail Mouroutsos in men’s -58 kg division in Sydney.
- 2002Timor-Leste joins the United Nations.
- 2008CNSA astronaut Zhai Zhigang becomes the first Chinese person to perform a spacewalk while flying on Shenzhou 7.
View the complete list of September 27 historical events.
Curious about this Double Choco Cherry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 27, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bhavana, Yao Beina, Viktor Schwanneke, Duncan James, Padma Lakshmi, Edna Purviance, Seyyal Taner, Kany García, Jordy Lucas, Daniel Dae Kim.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 27 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 27, 1980.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th September 1980 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 9, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +122. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 13, 2000. Your score is -155. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Upside Down by Diana Ross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 27, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 700. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 27th September 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 27, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 271st day of 1980
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 39th Saturday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 57 days
- Age on next birthday: 41 years old
- Days since birth: 14,918 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,973 days
- Years spent sleeping: 13.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 505
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 5, 2012
- Age in dog years: 200 dog years old using a Rottweiler breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 9, 1994 (+122)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 13, 2000 (-155)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Upside Down by Diana Ross (September 27, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.IX.MCMLXXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1972 – Jake Wood, English actor; October 17, 1979 – Marcela Bovio, Mexican singer-songwriter and violinist (Stream of Passion and Elfonía); July 25, 1933 – Ken Swofford, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,040