Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of September 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
September 27, 1985 was a Friday and it was the 270th day of the year 1985. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 33 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,013 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,004 days or 11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 407 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 5, 2017.
If a dog named Tennyson - a Standard Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 164 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tennyson will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Tennyson will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Bernard Miles
- 1917Carl Ballantine
- 1929Barbara Murray
- 1948Michele Dotrice
- 1960Christopher Cousins
- 1971Amanda Detmer
- 1978Ani Lorak
- 1983Jeon Hye-bin
- 1987Austin Carlile
- 1992Jake Burbage
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 27.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 27.
- 1904Edvard Kocbek, Slovenian poet and politician (d. 1981)
- 1925George Gladir, American author (d. 2013)
- 1927Romano Scarpa, Italian author and illustrator (d. 2005)
- 1935Al MacNeil, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1945Jack Goldstein, Canadian-American painter (d. 2003)
- 1949Jahn Teigen, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1951Ren Osugi, Japanese actor
- 1965Robert Baldwin, Canadian-Japanese actor
- 1968Mari Kiviniemi, Finnish politician, 41st Prime Minister of Finland
- 1992Jake Burbage, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1540The Society of Jesus (Jesuits) receives its charter from Pope Paul III.
- 1669The Venetians surrender the fortress of Candia to the Ottomans, thus ending the 21-year-long Siege of Candia.
- 1903Wreck of the Old 97, a train crash made famous by the song of the same name.
- 1905The physics journal Annalen der Physik received Albert Einstein’s paper “Does the Inertia of a Body Depend Upon Its Energy Content?”, introducing the equation E=mc².
- 1937Bali tiger declared extinct.
- 1949The first Plenary Session of the National People’s Congress approves the design of the Flag of the People’s Republic of China.
- 1962The Yemen Arab Republic is established.
- 1988National League for Democracy is formed by Aung San Suu Kyi and various others to help fight against dictatorship in Myanmar.
- 1996In Afghanistan, the Taliban capture the capital city Kabul after driving out President Burhanuddin Rabbani and executing former leader Mohammad Najibullah.
- 2005After 162 episodes, Tom and Jerry airs its final episode, “The Karate Guard”.
View the complete list of historical events for September 27.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 27 and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stubby Kaye, Terry Jacks, Rakan Rushaidat, Hacken Lee, Shin Soohyun, Anne-Marie Johnson, Peter Berg, Michiko Kichise, Xu Jinglei, Magnús Scheving.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 27 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on September 27, 1985.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Money for Nothing by Dire Straits as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 28, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 6, 1966 – A. R. Rahman, Indian singer-songwriter and producer; May 24, 1966 – Eric Cantona, French footballer, manager, and actor; August 14, 1945 – Wim Wenders, German director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,334