Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of September 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 28, 1999 was a Tuesday and it was the 271st day of the year 1999. It was the 39th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 363 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,403 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,801 days or 7.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 284 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 6, 2031.
If a dog named Smalls - a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 123 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Smalls will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Smalls will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1933Johnny "Country" Mathis
- 1942Marshall Bell
- 1944Matthew Cowles
- 1946Peter Egan
- 1950John Sayles
- 1964Laura Cerón
- 1968Naomi Watts
- 1972John Light
- 1979Taki Tsan
- 1992Skye McCole Bartusiak
View the complete list of September 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 28.
- 1821Jonathan Clarkson Gibbs, American minister and politician (d. 1874)
- 1870Florent Schmitt, French composer and critic (d. 1958)
- 1924Marcello Mastroianni, Italian-French actor and singer (d. 1996)
- 1950John Sayles, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1955Stéphane Dion, Canadian sociologist and politician, 15th Canadian Minister of the Environment
- 1963Steve Blackman, American wrestler and martial artist
- 1982Aivar Rehemaa, Estonian skier
- 1982Aleksandr Anyukov, Russian footballer
- 1982St. Vincent, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Polyphonic Spree)
- 1992Adam Thompson, English-Irish footballer
View the complete list of September 28 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters YYZUIUWIR? Check your answers here: Word search YYZUIUWIR. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1106Battle of Tinchebray: Henry I of England defeats his brother, Robert Curthose.
- 1779American Revolution: Samuel Huntington is elected President of the Continental Congress, succeeding John Jay.
- 1787The newly completed United States Constitution is voted on by the U.S. Congress to be sent to the state legislatures for approval.
- 1791France becomes the first country to emancipate its Jewish population.
- 1844Oscar I of Sweden–Norway is crowned king of Sweden.
- 1901Philippine–American War: Filipino guerrillas kill more than forty American soldiers while losing 28 of their own, in a surprise attack in the town of Balangiga on Samar Island.
- 1924First round-the-world flight completed.
- 1951CBS makes the first color televisions available for sale to the general public, but the product is discontinued less than a month later.
- 1962The Paddington tram depot fire destroys 65 trams in Brisbane, Australia.
- 1995Bob Denard and a group of mercenaries take the islands of Comoros in a coup.
View the complete list of September 28 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 28, and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Feroz Khan, Annabelle Wallis, Christine Lavin, Tsuyoshi Muro, Dominguinhos, David Miller, Memduh Ün, Liam Mower, Tony Oller, Alec Mapa.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 28 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on September 28, 1999.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th September 1999 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 7, 1972. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 3, 1990. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,012,074,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Unpretty by TLC as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 2, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, fortune teller.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,704,749 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1999. The estimated number of babies born on 28th September 1999 is 358,095. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,539 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 35,361 times in the year 1999. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 28, 1999. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 271st day of 1999
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 39th Tuesday of 1999
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 363 days
- Age on next birthday: 24 years old
- Days since birth: 8,403 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,801 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 284
- Next full moon: October 9 at 20:56:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 6, 2031
- Age in dog years: 123 dog years old using a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 7, 1972 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 3, 1990 (-141)
- 1999 world population: 6,012,074,922
- Number one song: Unpretty by TLC (October 2, 1999)
- Babies born in 1999: 130,704,749
- Babies born in 1999 every day: 358,095
- Babies born in 1999 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,539 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 35,361 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.IX.MCMXCIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1951 – Lena Söderberg, Swedish model; July 10, 1969 – Jonas Kaufmann, German tenor and actor; March 17, 1974 – Marisa Coughlan, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,062