Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of September 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 28, 2007 was a Friday and it was the 271st day of the year 2007. It was the 39th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,546 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,849 days or 5.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 187 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 6, 2039.
If a dog named Sanjoe - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sanjoe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sanjoe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Frank Latimore
- 1934Janet Munro
- 1935Ronald Lacey
- 1939Elbridge Bryant
- 1942Marshall Bell
- 1946Jeffrey Jones
- 1952Sylvia Kristel
- 1961Gregory Jbara
- 1972Dita Von Teese
- 1979Taki Tsan
View the complete list of September 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 28.
- 1824Francis Turner Palgrave, English poet and critic (d. 1897)
- 1867Hiranuma Kiichirō, Japanese lawyer and politician, 35th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1952)
- 1914Maria Franziska von Trapp, Austrian-American singer (d. 2014)
- 1936Emmett Chapman, American guitarist, invented the Chapman Stick
- 1943Win Percy, English race car driver and manager
- 1945Manolis Rasoulis, Greek singer-songwriter and journalist (d. 2011)
- 1957Andrus Rõuk, Estonian painter and poet
- 1960Frank Hammerschlag, German footballer and manager
- 1968Rob Moroso, American race car driver (d. 1990)
- 1992Adam Thompson, English-Irish footballer
View the complete list of September 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Renee’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 235Pope Pontian resigns. He and Hippolytus, church leader of Rome, are exiled to the mines of Sardinia.
- 935Wenceslaus I, Duke of Bohemia is murdered by his brother, Boleslaus I, Duke of Bohemia.
- 1106Battle of Tinchebray: Henry I of England defeats his brother, Robert Curthose.
- 1542Navigator Juan Rodríguez Cabrillo of Portugal arrives at what is now San Diego, United States.
- 1889The first General Conference on Weights and Measures (CGPM) defines the length of a meter as the distance between two lines on a standard bar of an alloy of platinum with ten percent iridium, measured at the melting point of ice.
- 1901Philippine–American War: Filipino guerrillas kill more than forty American soldiers while losing 28 of their own, in a surprise attack in the town of Balangiga on Samar Island.
- 1939Warsaw surrenders to Nazi Germany during World War II.
- 1944Soviet Army troops liberate Klooga concentration camp in Klooga, Estonia.
- 1971The Parliament of the United Kingdom passes the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 banning the medicinal use of cannabis.
- 1996Former president of Afghanistan Mohammad Najibullah is tortured and brutally murdered by the Taliban.
View the complete list of September 28 historical events.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 28, and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Malinda Williams, Tyron Perez, Alain Chamfort, Van Roxas, Yuki Sato, Dean Butler, Suzanne Krull, Nicole Jung, Joaquín Sabina, Willi Resetarits.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 28 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 28, 2007.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th September 2007 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 19, 1981. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 23, 1996. Your score is -125. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,629,913,759. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Stronger by Kanye West as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 29, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 136,581,093 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2007. The estimated number of babies born on 28th September 2007 is 374,195. That’s equivalent to 260 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 19,355 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,273 times in the year 2007. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 28, 2007. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 271st day of 2007
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 39th Friday of 2007
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2024: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 298 days
- Age on next birthday: 16 years old
- Days since birth: 5,546 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,849 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 187
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 6, 2039
- Age in dog years: 80 dog years old using a Yorkshire Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 19, 1981 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 23, 1996 (-125)
- 2007 world population: 6,629,913,759
- Number one song: Stronger by Kanye West (September 29, 2007)
- Babies born in 2007: 136,581,093
- Babies born in 2007 every day: 374,195
- Babies born in 2007 every minute: 260
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 19,355 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,273 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.IX.MMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 9, 1934 – Judi Dench, English actress and singer; December 16, 1983 – Danielle O'Hara, English model and actress, Miss Great Britain 2006; March 4, 1978 – Denis Dallan, Italian rugby player and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,118