Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of September 2010 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 28, 2010 was a Tuesday and it was the 271st day of the year 2010. It was the 39th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2010 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 46 days left before your next birthday. You will be 10 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,607 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,202 days or 3.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 122 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 6, 2042.
If a dog named Peeves - a Miniature Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 56 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Peeves will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Peeves will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Manolis Rasoulis
- 1946Jeffrey Jones
- 1946Peter Egan
- 1959Steve Hytner
- 1964Janeane Garofalo
- 1969Minayo Watanabe
- 1973Jori Hulkkonen
- 1992Skye McCole Bartusiak
- 2000Frankie Jonas
View the complete list of September 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 28.
- 1819Narcís Monturiol i Estarriol, Spanish engineer and publisher (d. 1885)
- 1901Ed Sullivan, American television host (d. 1974)
- 1925Cromwell Everson, South African composer (d. 1991)
- 1934Janet Munro, English actress and singer (d. 1972)
- 1935David Hannay, Baron Hannay of Chiswick, English diplomat, British Permanent Representative to the United Nations
- 1964Paul Jewell, English footballer and manager
- 1969Masafumi Ōura, Japanese volleyball player and coach (d. 2013)
- 1970Gualter Salles, Brazilian race car driver
- 1970Yūji Kishi, Japanese actor
- 1983Stefan Moore, English footballer
View the complete list of September 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Lily’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1238Muslim Valencia surrenders to the besieging King James I of Aragon the Conqueror.
- 1538Ottoman–Venetian War: The Ottoman Navy scores a decisive victory over a Holy League fleet in the Battle of Preveza.
- 1791France becomes the first country to emancipate its Jewish population.
- 1868Battle of Alcolea causes Queen Isabella II of Spain to flee to France.
- 1889The first General Conference on Weights and Measures (CGPM) defines the length of a meter as the distance between two lines on a standard bar of an alloy of platinum with ten percent iridium, measured at the melting point of ice.
- 1892The first night game for American football takes place in a contest between Wyoming Seminary and Mansfield State Normal.
- 1962The Paddington tram depot fire destroys 65 trams in Brisbane, Australia.
- 1970Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser dies of a heart attack in Cairo. Anwar Sadat is named as Nasser’s temporary successor, and will later become the permanent successor.
- 1975The Spaghetti House siege, in which nine people are taken hostage, takes place in London.
- 2012A Dornier Do 228 light aircraft crashes on the outskirts of the Nepalese capital of Kathmandu, killing 19 people.
View the complete list of September 28 historical events.
Curious about this White Drizzle Fractus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 28, and 2010 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jessica Barden, Stone Gossard, Jiří Kabeš, M. K. Stalin, Russell Crowe, Gangubai Hangal, Chuck Brown, Pete Duel, Niki Sullivan, Cœur de pirate.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 28 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 28, 2010.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th September 2010 is Aster for memory.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,858,584,755. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 2, 2010). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,983,912 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2010. The estimated number of babies born on 28th September 2010 is 380,778. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Isabella. This name was given to 22,905 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,117 times in the year 2010. Any chance you are Isabella or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 28, 2010. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 271st day of 2010
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 39th Tuesday of 2010
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 46 days
- Age on next birthday: 10 years old
- Days since birth: 3,607 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,202 days
- Years spent sleeping: 3.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 122
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 6, 2042
- Age in dog years: 56 dog years old using a Miniature Pinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- 2010 world population: 6,858,584,755
- Number one song: Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars (October 2, 2010)
- Babies born in 2010: 138,983,912
- Babies born in 2010 every day: 380,778
- Babies born in 2010 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Isabella – 22,905 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,117 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.IX.MMX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 22, 1966 – Emmanuelle Seigner, French actress and singer; July 23, 1980 – Michelle Williams, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Destiny's Child); February 28, 1928 – Stanley Baker, Welsh actor and producer (d. 1976).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,018