Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of September 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 29, 1923 was a Saturday and it was the 272nd day of the year 1923. It was the 39th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,221 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,074 days or 33.06 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,226 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 7, 1955.
If a dog named Monchis - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Monchis will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Monchis will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Larry Linville
- 1953Drake Hogestyn
- 1955Benoît Ferreux
- 1968Samir Soni
- 1969Erika Eleniak
- 1969Jon Auer
- 1971Mackenzie Crook
- 1972Robert Webb
- 1980Zachary Levi
View the complete list of September 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 29.
- 1321John of Artois, Count of Eu (d. 1387)
- 1881Ludwig von Mises, Austrian-American economist, sociologist, and philosopher (d. 1973)
- 1925Paul MacCready, American engineer, founded AeroVironment (d. 2007)
- 1953Jean-Claude Lauzon, Canadian director and screenwriter (d. 1997)
- 1963Dave Andreychuk, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1966Hersey Hawkins, American basketball player and coach
- 1976Kelvin Davis, English footballer
- 1977Debelah Morgan, American singer-songwriter
- 1977Jake Westbrook, American baseball player
- 1998Vera Lapko, Belarusian tennis player
View the complete list of September 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jada’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1789The 1st United States Congress adjourns.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Chaffin’s Farm is fought.
- 1963The second period of the Second Vatican Council opens.
- 1966The Chevrolet Camaro, originally named Panther, is introduced.
- 1969The Fourteenth Symphony of Dmitri Shostakovich is received its official premiere.
- 1979Pope John Paul II becomes the first pope to visit Ireland.
- 1988Space Shuttle: NASA launches STS-26, the return to flight mission, after the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster.
- 1991Military coup in Haiti (1991 Haitian coup d'état).
- 1992Brazilian President Fernando Collor de Mello is impeached.
- 2004The Burt Rutan Ansari X Prize entry SpaceShipOne performs a successful spaceflight, the first of two required to win the prize.
View the complete list of September 29 historical events.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 29, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Milburn Stone, Lauren Aquilina, Gökhan Özoğuz, George Murdock, Sabrina Seara, Mary Jackson, Rachel Hurd-Wood, Joe Flynn, Mao Abe, Olesya Rulin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 29 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 29, 1923.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th September 1923 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 26, 1914. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +157. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 25, 1904. Your score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 29, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 272nd day of 1923
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 39th Saturday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 304 days
- Age on next birthday: 100 years old
- Days since birth: 36,221 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,074 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.06 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,226
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 7, 1955
- Age in dog years: 416 dog years old using a Affenpinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 26, 1914 (+157)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 25, 1904 (-158)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.IX.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 8, 1987 – Katie Leung, Scottish actress; October 19, 1958 – Lou Briel, Puerto Rican singer-songwriter, pianist, producer, and actor; June 9, 1989 – Logan Browning, American actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,862