Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of September 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 29, 1942 was a Tuesday and it was the 272nd day of the year 1942. It was the 39th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 208 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,647 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,549 days or 26.14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 970 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 7, 1974.
If a dog named Niu Niu - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Niu Niu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Niu Niu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Bill Boyd
- 1910Virginia Bruce
- 1913Trevor Howard
- 1932Mehmood Ali
- 1935Mylène Demongeot
- 1940Brute Force
- 1957Sokratis Malamas
- 1960Carol Welsman
- 1962Roger Bart
- 1979Artika Sari Devi
View the complete list of September 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 29.
- 1321John of Artois, Count of Eu (d. 1387)
- 1373Margaret of Bohemia, Burgravine of Nuremberg (d. 1410)
- 1547Miguel de Cervantes, Spanish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1616)
- 1876Charlie Llewellyn, South African cricketer (d. 1964)
- 1931Paul Oestreicher, German-English priest and theologian
- 1934Lance Gibbs, Guyanese cricketer and manager
- 1939Fikret Abdić, Bosnian economist and politician
- 1952Max Sandlin, American lawyer, judge, and politician
- 1985Calvin Johnson, American football player
- 1988Justin Nozuka, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of September 29 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters RKIPUOFL? Check your answers here: Word scramble RKIPUOFL. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1227Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor, is excommunicated by Pope Gregory IX for his failure to participate in the Crusades.
- 1650Henry Robinson opens his Office of Addresses and Encounters in Threadneedle Street, London.
- 1717An earthquake strikes Antigua Guatemala, destroying much of the city’s architecture and making authorities consider moving the capital to a different city.
- 1789The United States Department of War first establishes a regular army with a strength of several hundred men.
- 1923The British Mandate for Palestine takes effect, creating Mandatory Palestine.
- 1949The Communist Party of China writes the Common Programme for the future People’s Republic of China.
- 1951The first live sporting event seen coast-to-coast in the United States, a college football game between Duke and the University of Pittsburgh, is televised on NBC.
- 1979Pope John Paul II becomes the first pope to visit Ireland.
- 2004The Burt Rutan Ansari X Prize entry SpaceShipOne performs a successful spaceflight, the first of two required to win the prize.
- 2004The asteroid 4179 Toutatis passes within four lunar distances of Earth.
View the complete list of September 29 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 29, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Patton, Tim Smith, Pierre Desproges, Camilo Sesto, Atsushi Tamura, Lena Horne, Allisyn Ashley Arm, Willem Duyn, Yui, Tatyana Shmyga.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 29 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on September 29, 1942.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th September 1942 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 13, 1941. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +149. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 15, 1934. Your score is -126. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 29, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 272nd day of 1942
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 39th Tuesday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 208 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,647 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,549 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.14 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 970
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 7, 1974
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a Ibizan Hound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: May 13, 1941 (+149)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 15, 1934 (-126)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.IX.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 14, 1932 – Abbe Lane, American actress, singer, and dancer; March 21, 1968 – Greg Ellis, English actor, producer, and screenwriter; October 1, 1943 – Jean-Jacques Annaud, French director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,940