Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of September 1946 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 29, 1946 was a Sunday and it was the 272nd day of the year 1946. It was the 39th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1946 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 246 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,148 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,049 days or 24.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 919 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 7, 1978.
If a dog named Muggsie - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 353 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Muggsie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Muggsie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1864Alexandra Kitchin
- 1907Gene Autry
- 1935Mylène Demongeot
- 1942Madeline Kahn
- 1952Gábor Csupó
- 1963Les Claypool
- 1987David Del Rio
View the complete list of September 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 29.
- 1844Miguel Ángel Juárez Celman, Argentinian lawyer and politician, 10th President of Argentina (d. 1909)
- 1863Hugo Haase, German lawyer, jurist, and politician (d. 1919)
- 1907George W. Jenkins, American businessman, founded Publix (d. 1996)
- 1910Virginia Bruce, American actress and singer (d. 1982)
- 1921John Ritchie, New Zealand composer and educator (d. 2014)
- 1945Kyriakos Sfetsas, Greek composer and poet
- 1951Mike Enriquez, Filipino journalist
- 1960Julian Armour, American-Canadian cellist and educator
- 1976Darren Byfield, English-Jamaican footballer
- 1989Andrea Poli, Italian footballer
View the complete list of September 29 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters HQLXUERO? Check your answers here: Unscramble words HQLXUERO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1227Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor, is excommunicated by Pope Gregory IX for his failure to participate in the Crusades.
- 1364Battle of Auray: English forces defeat the French in Brittany; end of the War of the Breton Succession.
- 1940Two Avro Ansons of No. 2 Service Flying Training School RAAF collide in mid-air over Brocklesby, New South Wales, Australia, remain locked together after colliding, and then land safely.
- 1954The convention establishing CERN (the European Organization for Nuclear Research) is signed.
- 1960Nikita Khrushchev, leader of Soviet Union, disrupts a meeting of the United Nations General Assembly with a number of angry outbursts.
- 1971Oman joins the Arab League.
- 1992Brazilian President Fernando Collor de Mello is impeached.
- 2007Calder Hall, the world’s first commercial nuclear power station, is demolished in a controlled explosion.
- 2008Following the bankruptcies of Lehman Brothers and Washington Mutual, The Dow Jones Industrial Average falls 777.68 points, the largest single-day point loss in its history.
- 2013Over 42 people are killed by members of Boko Haram at the College of Agriculture in Gujba, Nigeria.
View the complete list of September 29 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 29, and 1946 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hal Smith, Kenneth Kendall, Cassie Ventura, Victor Beaumont, Sunnyland Slim, Sara García, Eric Idle, Alicia Bridges, Dafydd Iwan, Mike Connors.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 29 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 29, 1946.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th September 1946 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 11, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +175. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 27, 1941. Your score is -194. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,468 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,431 times in the year 1946. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 29, 1946. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 272nd day of 1946
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 39th Sunday of 1946
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 246 days
- Age on next birthday: 75 years old
- Days since birth: 27,148 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,049 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 919
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 7, 1978
- Age in dog years: 353 dog years old using a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: November 11, 1971 (+175)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 27, 1941 (-194)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,468 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,431 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.IX.MCMXLVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1961 – Tony Longo, American actor, producer, screenwriter (d. 2015); November 27, 1935 – Les Blank, American director and producer (d. 2013); July 8, 2000 – Sophie Nyweide, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,895