Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of September 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
September 29, 1955 was a Thursday and it was the 272nd day of the year 1955. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 103 days left before your next birthday. You will be 63 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,908 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 776 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Nobu - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 299 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nobu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Nobu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1939Dan Crary
- 1939Larry Linville
- 1940Brute Force
- 1940Nicola Di Bari
- 1955Ken Weatherwax
- 1967Brett Anderson
- 1968Samir Soni
- 1979Artika Sari Devi
- 1985Anjana Sowmya
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 29.
- 1328Joan of Kent (d. 1385)
- 1803Jacques Charles François Sturm, French mathematician and theorist (d. 1850)
- 1920Václav Neumann, Czech violinist and conductor (Smetana Quartet) (d. 1995)
- 1930Colin Dexter, English author and educator
- 1932Mehmood Ali, Indian actor, director, and producer (d. 2004)
- 1942Jean-Luc Ponty, French violinist and composer (Mahavishnu Orchestra and Return to Forever)
- 1952Gábor Csupó, Hungarian-American animator, director, and producer, co-founded Klasky Csupo
- 1973Shannon Larratt, Canadian publisher, founded BMEzine (d. 2013)
- 1978Kurt Nilsen, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1982Lauren Pope, English DJ, producer, and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 522 BCDarius I of Persia kills the Magian usurper Gaumata, securing his hold as king of the Persian Empire.
- 1227Frederick II, Holy Roman Emperor, is excommunicated by Pope Gregory IX for his failure to participate in the Crusades.
- 1364Battle of Auray: English forces defeat the French in Brittany; end of the War of the Breton Succession.
- 1650Henry Robinson opens his Office of Addresses and Encounters in Threadneedle Street, London.
- 1938The Munich Agreement between Germany, the United Kingdom, France and Italy settles the Sudetenland dispute in Germany’s favor. The Soviet Union and Czechoslovakia are not invited.
- 1940Two Avro Ansons of No. 2 Service Flying Training School RAAF collide in mid-air over Brocklesby, New South Wales, Australia, remain locked together after colliding, and then land safely.
- 1954The convention establishing CERN (the European Organization for Nuclear Research) is signed.
- 1990Construction of the Washington National Cathedral is completed.
- 1995The United States Navy disbands Fighter Squadron 84 (VF-84), nicknamed the “Jolly Rogers”.
- 2004The Burt Rutan Ansari X Prize entry SpaceShipOne performs a successful spaceflight, the first of two required to win the prize.
View the complete list of historical events for September 29.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 29 and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gabrielle Miller, Daniel Küblböck, Jared Murillo, Jack Whitehall, Shirley Yeung, Craig Parker, Chris Messina, Linton Kwesi Johnson, Phyllis Frelich, David Tennant.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 29 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on September 29, 1955.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 1, 1959 – Yasmina Reza, French actress and playwright; February 13, 1942 – Peter Tork, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and actor (The Monkees); March 17, 1958 – Christian Clemenson, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,190