Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of September 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 29, 1970 was a Tuesday and it was the 272nd day of the year 1970. It was the 39th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,627 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,209 days or 17.00 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 631 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 7, 2002.
If a dog named Cicero - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cicero will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cicero will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Gene Autry
- 1932Mehmood Ali
- 1939Dan Crary
- 1944Mike Post
- 1957Andrew Dice Clay
- 1966Jill Whelan
- 1974Alexis Cruz
- 1979Artika Sari Devi
- 1989Adore Delano
View the complete list of September 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 29.
- 1758Horatio Nelson, 1st Viscount Nelson, English admiral (d. 1805)
- 1879Marius Jacob, French criminal (d. 1954)
- 1891Ian Fairweather, Scottish-Australian painter (d. 1974)
- 1901Lanza del Vasto, Italian poet, philosopher, and activist (d. 1981)
- 1920Peter D. Mitchell, English biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1992)
- 1968Patrick Burns, American paranormal investigator
- 1979Artika Sari Devi, Indonesian model and actress
- 1980Dewi Rezer, Indonesian model and actress
- 1981Shane Smeltz, German-New Zealand footballer
- 1981Siarhei Rutenka, Belarusian-Spanish handball player
View the complete list of September 29 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters CKIAKIOJ? Check your answers here: Unscramble words CKIAKIOJ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 522 BCDarius I of Persia kills the Magian usurper Gaumata, securing his hold as king of the Persian Empire.
- 1578Tegucigalpa, capital city of Honduras, is claimed by the Spaniards.
- 1717An earthquake strikes Antigua Guatemala, destroying much of the city’s architecture and making authorities consider moving the capital to a different city.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Chaffin’s Farm is fought.
- 1938The Munich Agreement between Germany, the United Kingdom, France and Italy settles the Sudetenland dispute in Germany’s favor. The Soviet Union and Czechoslovakia are not invited.
- 1954The convention establishing CERN (the European Organization for Nuclear Research) is signed.
- 1957Twenty MCi (740 petabecquerels) of radioactive material is released in an explosion at the Soviet Mayak nuclear plant at Chelyabinsk.
- 1972China–Japan relations: Japan establishes diplomatic relations with the People’s Republic of China after breaking official ties with the Republic of China.
- 1975WGPR in Detroit, Michigan, becomes the world’s first black-owned-and-operated television station.
- 1990The YF-22, which would later become the F-22 Raptor, flies for the first time.
View the complete list of September 29 historical events.
Curious about this Star Apple Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 29, and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fernando León de Aranoa, Casey Kasem, Jessica Tovey, Soleil Moon Frye, Joe Pantoliano, Tod Howarth, Norman Kaye, Albert R. Broccoli, Suzanne Crough, Cindy Walker.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 29 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 29, 1970.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th September 1970 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +244. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 9, 1988. Your score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,712,697,742. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by Diana Ross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 3, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor, shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,504,132 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1970. The estimated number of babies born on 29th September 1970 is 332,888. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 46,157 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,303 times in the year 1970. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 29, 1970. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 272nd day of 1970
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 39th Tuesday of 1970
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 1 day
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,627 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,209 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.00 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 631
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 7, 2002
- Age in dog years: 220 dog years old using a Norwich Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (+244)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 9, 1988 (-160)
- 1970 world population: 3,712,697,742
- Number one song: Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by Diana Ross (October 3, 1970)
- Babies born in 1970: 121,504,132
- Babies born in 1970 every day: 332,888
- Babies born in 1970 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 46,157 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,303 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.IX.MCMLXX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1949 – Phil Lynott, English-Irish singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Thin Lizzy, Skid Row, and Grand Slam) (d. 1986); October 27, 1992 – Junya Ikeda, Japanese actor; February 9, 1965 – Stephin Merritt, American singer-songwriter (The Magnetic Fields, The 6ths).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,059