Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 1980 was a Wednesday and it was the 247th day of the year 1980. It was the 36th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 193 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,051 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,684 days or 12.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 476 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 12, 2012.
If a dog named Weston - a Australian Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 191 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Weston will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Weston will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Peter Capell
- 1913Alan Ladd
- 1924Mary Grace Canfield
- 1953Jean-Pierre Jeunet
- 1964Spike Feresten
- 1969John Fugelsang
- 1973Jennifer Paige
- 1974Clare Kramer
- 1982Kaori Natori
- 1992August Alsina
View the complete list of September 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1942Al Jardine, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Beach Boys)
- 1962David De Roure, English computer scientist and academic
- 1967Chris Gatling, American basketball player
- 1969Robert Karlsson, Swedish golfer
- 1970Gareth Southgate, English footballer and manager
- 1972Christine Boudrias, Canadian speed skater
- 1973Damon Stoudamire, American basketball player and coach
- 1977Rui Marques, Angolan footballer
- 1980B.G., American rapper and actor (Chopper City Boyz and Cash Money Millionaires)
- 1986Shaun White, American snowboarder, skateboarder, and guitarist (Bad Things)
View the complete list of September 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1650Third English Civil War: In the Battle of Dunbar, English Parliamentarian forces led by Oliver Cromwell defeat an army loyal to King Charles II of England and led by David Leslie, Lord Newark.
- 1651Third English Civil War: Battle of Worcester: Charles II of England is defeated in the last main battle of the war.
- 1658Richard Cromwell becomes Lord Protector of England.
- 1838Future abolitionist Frederick Douglass escapes from slavery.
- 1861American Civil War: Confederate General Leonidas Polk invades neutral Kentucky, prompting the state legislature to ask for Union assistance.
- 1870Franco-Prussian War: The Siege of Metz begins, resulting in a decisive Prussian victory on October 23.
- 1935Sir Malcolm Campbell reaches a speed of 304.331 miles per hour on the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah, becoming the first person to drive an automobile over 300 mph.
- 1967Dagen H in Sweden: Traffic changes from driving on the left to driving on the right overnight.
- 1971Qatar becomes an independent state.
- 1994Sino-Soviet split: Russia and the People’s Republic of China agree to de-target their nuclear weapons against each other.
View the complete list of September 3 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bodil Udsen, Mary Elizabeth McGlynn, Lisa, Craig Finn, Joey Belladonna, Pete Wishart, Hannelore Knuts, Thorleif Lund, Heike Makatsch, Ne-Yo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 3, 1980.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd September 1980 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 31, 1993. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +183. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 1, 1973. Your incompatibility score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Upside Down by Diana Ross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 6, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 700. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd September 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 3, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 247th day of 1980
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 36th Wednesday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 193 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 14,051 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,684 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 476
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 12, 2012
- Age in dog years: 191 dog years old using a Australian Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 31, 1993 (+183)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 1, 1973 (-160)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Upside Down by Diana Ross (September 6, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 5, 1985 – Frankie Muniz, American actor, drummer, and race car driver; September 14, 1968 – Michelle Stafford, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; November 15, 1937 – Little Willie John, American singer-songwriter (d. 1968).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,854