Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 1990 was a Monday and it was the 246th day of the year 1990. It was the 36th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,543 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,514 days or 9.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 357 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 12, 2022.
If a dog named Cooper Jack - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 146 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cooper Jack will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cooper Jack will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1956Stephen Woolley
- 1964Nigel Rhodes
- 1964Thomas Mikal Ford
- 1969Marianna Komlos
- 1972Natalia Estrada
- 1978Nick Wechsler
- 1980Jason McCaslin
- 1984Garrett Hedlund
- 1990Rita Volk
- 1992August Alsina
View the complete list of September 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1034Emperor Go-Sanjō of Japan (d. 1073)
- 1916Eddie Stanky, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 1999)
- 1925Bengt Lindström, Swedish painter and sculptor (d. 2008)
- 1933Basil Butcher, Guyanese cricketer
- 1948Lyudmila Karachkina, Ukrainian astronomer
- 1963Sam Adams, American politician, 51st Mayor of Portland
- 1964Spike Feresten, American screenwriter and producer
- 1972Christine Boudrias, Canadian speed skater
- 1977Rui Marques, Angolan footballer
- 1982Tiago Rannow, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of September 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1650Third English Civil War: In the Battle of Dunbar, English Parliamentarian forces led by Oliver Cromwell defeat an army loyal to King Charles II of England and led by David Leslie, Lord Newark.
- 1658Richard Cromwell becomes Lord Protector of England.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: During the Battle of Cooch’s Bridge, the Flag of the United States is flown in battle for the first time.
- 1916World War I: Leefe Robinson destroys the German airship Schütte-Lanz SL 11 over Cuffley, north of London; the first German airship to be shot down on British soil.
- 1944Holocaust: Diarist Anne Frank and her family are placed on the last transport train from the Westerbork transit camp to the Auschwitz concentration camp, arriving three days later.
- 1976Viking program: The American Viking 2 spacecraft lands at Utopia Planitia on Mars.
- 1981Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women enters into force.
- 1997Vietnam Airlines Flight 815 (Tupolev Tu-134) crashes on approach into Phnom Penh airport, killing 64.
- 2001In Belfast, Protestant loyalists begin a picket of Holy Cross, a Catholic primary school for girls. For the next 11 weeks, riot police escort the schoolchildren and their parents through hundreds of protesters, some of whom hurl missiles and abuse. The protest sparks fierce rioting and grabs world headlines.
- 2004The Beslan school hostage crisis ends on its third day with the deaths of over 300 people, more than half of whom are children.
View the complete list of September 3 historical events.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3, and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Irene Dunne, Philece Sampler, Phil Daniels, JoBeth Williams, Jacoby Shaddix, Maasa Sudo, Smriti Irani, Anna Panayiotopoulou, Ricky Ullman, Richard Sandrak.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 3, 1990.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd September 1990 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 27, 1988. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +116. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 18, 1985. Your incompatibility score is -114. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,288,955,934. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Blaze of Glory by Jon Bon Jovi as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 8, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,233,475 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1990. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd September 1990 is 378,722. That’s equivalent to 263 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 46,475 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,282 times in the year 1990. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 3, 1990. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 246th day of 1990
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 36th Monday of 1990
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 49 days
- Age on next birthday: 29 years old
- Days since birth: 10,543 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,514 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 357
- Next full moon: July 16 at 21:40:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 12, 2022
- Age in dog years: 146 dog years old using a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: April 27, 1988 (+116)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 18, 1985 (-114)
- 1990 world population: 5,288,955,934
- Number one song: Blaze of Glory by Jon Bon Jovi (September 8, 1990)
- Babies born in 1990: 138,233,475
- Babies born in 1990 every day: 378,722
- Babies born in 1990 every minute: 263
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 46,475 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,282 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1956 – Miguel Bosé, Spanish-Italian singer and actor; July 31, 1952 – Alan Autry, American football player, actor, and politician, 23rd Mayor of Fresno, California; December 18, 1975 – Trish Stratus, Canadian wrestler and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,124