Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of September 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 3, 2006 was a Sunday and it was the 246th day of the year 2006. It was the 36th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 275 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,204 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,735 days or 4.75 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 177 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on May 12, 2038.
If a dog named Deemon - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 93 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Deemon will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Deemon will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Alan Ladd
- 1932Eileen Brennan
- 1950Doug Pinnick
- 1964Spike Feresten
- 1965Costas Mandylor
- 1971Trevor St. John
- 1980Jason McCaslin
- 1984Seo In-young
- 1987Chris Fountain
- 1988Hana Makhmalbaf
View the complete list of September 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 3.
- 1675Paul Dudley, American lawyer and jurist (d. 1751)
- 1724Guy Carleton, 1st Baron Dorchester, Irish-English general and politician, 21st Governor General of Canada (d. 1808)
- 1916Trigger Alpert, American bassist (Glenn Miller Orchestra) (d. 2013)
- 1923Glen Bell, American businessman, founded Taco Bell (d. 2010)
- 1929Armand Vaillancourt, Canadian sculptor and painter
- 1951Prince Jazzbo, Jamaican DJ and producer (d. 2013)
- 1964Thomas Mikal Ford, American actor and producer
- 1966Steven Johnson Leyba, American painter and author
- 1971Chabeli Iglesias, Portuguese-Spanish journalist
- 1985Carlo Aquino, Filipino actor and singer
View the complete list of September 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AKEUBYC? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters AKEUBYC. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 673King Wamba of the Visigoths puts down a revolt by Hilderic, governor of Nîmes (France) and rival for the throne.
- 1189Richard I of England (a.k.a. Richard “the Lionheart”) is crowned at Westminster.
- 1260The Mamluks defeat the Mongols at the Battle of Ain Jalut in Palestine, marking their first decisive defeat and the point of maximum expansion of the Mongol Empire.
- 1777American Revolutionary War: During the Battle of Cooch’s Bridge, the Flag of the United States is flown in battle for the first time.
- 1942World War II: In response to news of its coming liquidation, Dov Lopatyn leads an uprising in the Ghetto of Lakhva, in present-day Belarus.
- 1943World War II: The Allied invasion of Italy begins on the same day that U.S. General Dwight D. Eisenhower and Italian Marshal Pietro Badoglio sign the Armistice of Cassibile aboard the Royal Navy battleship HMS Nelson off Malta.
- 1945A three-day celebration begins in China, following the Victory over Japan Day on September 2.
- 1951The first long-running American television soap opera, Search for Tomorrow, airs its first episode on the CBS network.
- 1987In a coup d'état in Burundi, President Jean-Baptiste Bagaza is deposed by Major Pierre Buyoya.
- 1997Vietnam Airlines Flight 815 (Tupolev Tu-134) crashes on approach into Phnom Penh airport, killing 64.
View the complete list of September 3 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Peachberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 3, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Letta Mbulu, May Allison, Tom Fletcher, Evelyn Preer, Freya Lim, Sônia Braga, Josiah Leming, Ariane Moffatt, Machel Montano, MØ.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 3 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 3, 2006.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd September 2006 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +191. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 4, 2001. Your score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was SexyBack by Justin Timberlake as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 9, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd September 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 3, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 246th day of 2006
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 36th Sunday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 275 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,204 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,735 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.75 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 177
- Next full moon: December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 12, 2038
- Age in dog years: 93 dog years old using a Irish Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1994 (+191)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 4, 2001 (-138)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: SexyBack by Justin Timberlake (September 9, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: III.IX.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 2, 1923 – Bonita Granville, American actress and producer (d. 1988); October 1, 1928 – Laurence Harvey, Lithuanian-English actor, director, and producer (d. 1973); October 12, 1955 – Joe Raiola, American comedian, journalist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,173