Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of September 1985 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 30, 1985 was a Monday and it was the 273rd day of the year 1985. It was the 39th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1985 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 57 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,727 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,242 days or 11.61 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 431 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on June 8, 2017.
If a dog named Oynx - a Finnish Spitz breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oynx will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Oynx will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Anna Kashfi
- 1950Victoria Tennant
- 1958Marty Stuart
- 1961Sally Yeh
- 1962Marley Marl
- 1964Monica Bellucci
- 1964Trey Anastasio
- 1975Georges-Alain Jones
- 1982Teal Redmann
- 1987Rumi Hanai
View the complete list of September 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 30.
- 1800Decimus Burton, English architect, designed the Pharos Lighthouse (d. 1881)
- 1897Alfred Wintle, Russian-English soldier and politician (d. 1966)
- 1915Lester Maddox, American businessman and politician, 75th Governor of Georgia (d. 2003)
- 1944Diane Dufresne, Canadian singer and painter
- 1946Claude Vorilhon, French journalist, founded Raëlism
- 1954Basia, Polish singer-songwriter and producer (Perfect)
- 1959Debrah Farentino, American model and actress
- 1967Emmanuelle Houdart, Swiss-French author and illustrator
- 1980Shelley Olds, American cyclist
- 2002Maddie Ziegler, American dancer and actress
View the complete list of September 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jeffrey’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1399Henry IV is proclaimed King of England.
- 1813Battle of Bárbula: Simón Bolívar defeats Santiago Bobadilla.
- 1882Thomas Edison’s first commercial hydroelectric power plant (later known as Appleton Edison Light Company) begins operation on the Fox River in Appleton, Wisconsin, United States.
- 1888Jack the Ripper kills his third and fourth victims, Elizabeth Stride and Catherine Eddowes.
- 1906The Royal Galician Academy, Galician language’s biggest linguistic authority, starts working in Havana.
- 1935The Hoover Dam, astride the border between the U.S. states of Arizona and Nevada, is dedicated.
- 1962Mexican-American labor leader César Chávez founds the National Farm Workers Association, which later becomes United Farm Workers.
- 1986Mordechai Vanunu, who revealed details of Israel’s covert nuclear program to British media, is kidnapped in Rome, Italy by the Israeli Mossad.
- 1988Al Holbert was fatally injured when his privately owned propeller driven Piper PA-60 aircraft crashed shortly after takeoff near Columbus, Ohio when a clamshell door was not closed.
- 2009The 2009 Sumatra earthquakes occur, killing over 1,115 people.
View the complete list of September 30 historical events.
Curious about this Berry Blue Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 30, and 1985 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: R. L. Stine, JoAnna Garcia, Emily Head, Fred Ridgeway, Die, Wenche Foss, Kristel Verbeke, Maxine Stuart, Marina Inoue, Robin Bailey.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 30 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 30, 1985.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th September 1985 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 15, 1985. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +123. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 7, 1989. Your score is -119. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,856,462,699. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Money for Nothing by Dire Straits as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (October 5, 1985). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,970,553 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1985. The estimated number of babies born on 30th September 1985 is 372,522. That’s equivalent to 259 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 48,346 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,906 times in the year 1985. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 30, 1985. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 273rd day of 1985
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 39th Monday of 1985
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 57 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,727 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,242 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.61 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 431
- Next full moon: September 2 at 05:23:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 8, 2017
- Age in dog years: 173 dog years old using a Finnish Spitz breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: December 15, 1985 (+123)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 7, 1989 (-119)
- 1985 world population: 4,856,462,699
- Number one song: Money for Nothing by Dire Straits (October 5, 1985)
- Babies born in 1985: 135,970,553
- Babies born in 1985 every day: 372,522
- Babies born in 1985 every minute: 259
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 48,346 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,906 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.IX.MCMLXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 30, 1967 – Tim Burgess, English singer-songwriter (The Charlatans and The Chavs); May 28, 1959 – Steve Strange, Welsh singer (Visage, The Moors Murderers, and Strange Cruise) (d. 2015); August 31, 1920 – G. D. Spradlin, American actor, director, and producer (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,032