Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of September 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
September 30, 2006 was a Saturday and it was the 273rd day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 43 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,340 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 1,447 days or 4 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 147 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 8, 2038.
If a dog named Musik - a Korean Jindo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 69 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Musik will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Musik will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Lil Dagover
- 1895Lewis Milestone
- 1913Bill Walsh
- 1934Anna Kashfi
- 1952Andrew Shore
- 1965Matt Fallon
- 1967Andrea Roth
- 1986Takahiro Nishijima
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 30.
- 1897Charlotte Wolff, German-English physician and psychotherapist (d. 1986)
- 1919Roberto Bonomi, Argentinian race car driver (d. 1992)
- 1931Teresa Gorman, English educator and politician (d. 2015)
- 1933Ben Cooper, American actor
- 1942Frankie Lymon, American singer-songwriter (The Teenagers) (d. 1968)
- 1953Matt Abts, American drummer (Gov't Mule)
- 1961Gary Coyne, Australian rugby player
- 1970Eric Piatkowski, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1979Clio-Danae Othoneou, Greek actress, singer, and pianist
- 1982Li Xiaolu, Chinese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 489Battle of Verona: The Ostrogoths under king Theoderic the Great defeat the forces of Odoacer for the second time at Verona (Northern Italy).
- 1399Henry IV is proclaimed King of England.
- 1888Jack the Ripper kills his third and fourth victims, Elizabeth Stride and Catherine Eddowes.
- 1927Babe Ruth becomes the first baseball player to hit 60 home runs in a season.
- 1938Britain, France, Germany and Italy sign the Munich Agreement, allowing Germany to occupy the Sudetenland region of Czechoslovakia.
- 1941World War II: Holocaust in Kiev, Ukraine: German Einsatzgruppe C complete Babi Yar massacre.
- 1975The Hughes (later McDonnell Douglas, now Boeing) AH-64 Apache makes its first flight.
- 1988Al Holbert was fatally injured when his privately owned propeller driven Piper PA-60 aircraft crashed shortly after takeoff near Columbus, Ohio when a clamshell door was not closed.
- 2004The AIM-54 Phoenix, the primary missile for the F-14 Tomcat, is retired from service. Almost two years later, the Tomcat is retired.
- 2009The 2009 Sumatra earthquakes occur, killing over 1,115 people.
View the complete list of historical events for September 30.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 30 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Zelda Williams, Jon Polito, Lech Majewski, Adam Buxton, Geraldine Chaplin, Rosita Moreno, Paulette Dubost, Nadia Ali, Hideji Ōtaki, Moya Brennan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 30 is Libra ♎. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on September 30, 2006.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was SexyBack by Justin Timberlake as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 30, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 21, 1920 – Anthony Steel, English actor and singer (d. 2001); January 29, 1981 – Jonny Lang, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 25, 1973 – Demetri Martin, American comedian, actor, and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,341