Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of September 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
September 30, 2006 was a Saturday and it was the 273rd day of the year 2006. It was the 40th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,429 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,476 days or 4.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 150 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 8, 2038.
If a dog named Quiet - a Lhasa Apso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 68 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Quiet will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Quiet will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Mireille Hartuch
- 1917Buddy Rich
- 1921Deborah Kerr
- 1922Hrishikesh Mukherjee
- 1942Gus Dudgeon
- 1951John Lloyd
- 1954Barry Williams
- 1961Crystal Bernard
- 1969Mark Smith
View the complete list of September 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 30.
- 1852Charles Villiers Stanford, Irish composer, conductor, and educator (d. 1924)
- 1882Hans Geiger, German physicist and academic (d. 1945)
- 1895Lewis Milestone, Moldovan-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1980)
- 1904Waldo Williams, Welsh poet and academic (d. 1971)
- 1924Truman Capote, American author, playwright, and screenwriter (d. 1984)
- 1953Matt Abts, American drummer (Gov't Mule)
- 1982Li Xiaolu, Chinese actress
- 1982Michelle Marsh, English model and singer
- 1984Keisha Buchanan, English singer-songwriter (Sugababes and Mutya Keisha Siobhan)
- 1986Martin Guptill, New Zealand cricketer
View the complete list of September 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1399Henry IV is proclaimed King of England.
- 1791The National Constituent Assembly in Paris is dissolved; Parisians hail Maximilien Robespierre and Jérôme Pétion as “incorruptible patriots”.
- 1938The League of Nations unanimously outlaws “intentional bombings of civilian populations”.
- 1943The United States Merchant Marine Academy (USMMA) at Kings Point, New York was dedicated by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1965The Lockheed L-100, the civilian version of the C-130 Hercules, is introduced.
- 1967BBC Light Programme, Third Programme and Home Service are replaced with BBC Radio 2, 3 and 4 Respectively, BBC Radio 1 is also launched with Tony Blackburn presenting its first show.
- 1975The Hughes (later McDonnell Douglas, now Boeing) AH-64 Apache makes its first flight.
- 1986Mordechai Vanunu, who revealed details of Israel’s covert nuclear program to British media, is kidnapped in Rome, Italy by the Israeli Mossad.
- 1990The Dalai Lama unveils the Canadian Tribute to Human Rights in Canada’s capital city of Ottawa.
- 1994Ongar railway station, the furthest London Underground from Central London, closes.
View the complete list of September 30 historical events.
Curious about this Mixed Berry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 30, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Caroline Sunshine, Chamillionaire, Will Durst, Bob Einstein, Atsushi Maruyama, W. Morgan Sheppard, Prachya Pinkaew, Alana de la Garza, Diane Keen, Tony Joe White.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 30 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 30, 2006.
Get your daily Libra horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th September 2006 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 26, 1978. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 27, 1996. Your incompatibility score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was SexyBack by Justin Timberlake as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 30, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 30th September 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 30, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 273rd day of 2006
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 40th Saturday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2020: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 319 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,429 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,476 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 150
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 8, 2038
- Age in dog years: 68 dog years old using a Lhasa Apso breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 26, 1978 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 27, 1996 (-153)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: SexyBack by Justin Timberlake (September 30, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 4, 1962 – Paul Reynolds, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (A Flock of Seagulls); October 8, 1961 – Simon Burke, Australian actor and producer; September 9, 1923 – Jimmy Perry, English actor, singer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,889