Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of September 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 30, 2006 was a Saturday and it was the 273rd day of the year 2006. It was the 39th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,466 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,822 days or 4.99 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 185 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on June 8, 2038.
If a dog named Doozey - a Mutt breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 83 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Doozey will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Doozey will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Kenny Baker
- 1917Buddy Rich
- 1952John Lombardo
- 1959Debrah Farentino
- 1961Sally Yeh
- 1964Trey Anastasio
- 1965Omid Djalili
- 1982Kieran Culkin
- 1987Elanne Kong
- 1992Ezra Miller
View the complete list of September 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 30.
- 1852Charles Villiers Stanford, Irish composer, conductor, and educator (d. 1924)
- 1917Buddy Rich, American drummer, bandleader, and actor (d. 1987)
- 1931Angie Dickinson, American actress
- 1956Trevor Morgan, English footballer and manager
- 1967Magnus Falkehed, Swedish journalist and author
- 1969Erica Andrews, Mexican-American drag queen performer and actress (d. 2013)
- 1975Georges-Alain Jones, French singer and actor
- 1982Ola Jordan, Polish dancer
- 1983Boniek Forbes, Guinea-Bissau footballer
- 1997Max Verstappen, Dutch race car driver
View the complete list of September 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Chester’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1399Henry IV is proclaimed King of England.
- 1938Britain, France, Germany and Italy sign the Munich Agreement, allowing Germany to occupy the Sudetenland region of Czechoslovakia.
- 1943The United States Merchant Marine Academy (USMMA) at Kings Point, New York was dedicated by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- 1945The Bourne End rail crash, in Hertfordshire, England, kills 43
- 1947Pakistan and Yemen join the United Nations.
- 1955Film star James Dean dies in a road accident aged 24.
- 1968The Boeing 747 is rolled out and shown to the public for the first time at the Boeing Everett Factory.
- 1982Cyanide-laced Tylenol kills six people in the Chicago area. Seven are killed in all.
- 2004The AIM-54 Phoenix, the primary missile for the F-14 Tomcat, is retired from service. Almost two years later, the Tomcat is retired.
- 2009The 2009 Sumatra earthquakes occur, killing over 1,115 people.
View the complete list of September 30 historical events.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 30, and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Guido Pietroni, Maurice Evans, Ai Takahashi, Jimmy C. Newman, Olivia Lufkin, Héctor Camacho, John Qualen, Bert I. Gordon, Yoon Doo-joon, Stuart Adamson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 30 is Libra ♎ (The Scales) – a cardinal sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on September 30, 2006.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Libra is chrysolite. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th September 2006 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 26, 1978. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +129. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 27, 1996. Your score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,551,263,534. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was SexyBack by Justin Timberlake as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 30, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Cyprus approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, cathedrals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 135,657,397 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2006. The estimated number of babies born on 30th September 2006 is 371,664. That’s equivalent to 258 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 21,400 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,841 times in the year 2006. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 30, 2006. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 273rd day of 2006
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 39th Saturday of 2006
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 13 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,466 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,822 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.99 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 185
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on June 8, 2038
- Age in dog years: 83 dog years old using a Mutt breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Libra ♎ (The Scales)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Chrysolite
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: January 26, 1978 (+129)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 27, 1996 (-153)
- 2006 world population: 6,551,263,534
- Number one song: SexyBack by Justin Timberlake (September 30, 2006)
- Babies born in 2006: 135,657,397
- Babies born in 2006 every day: 371,664
- Babies born in 2006 every minute: 258
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 21,400 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,841 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.IX.MMVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1970 – Malik Sealy, American basketball player and actor (d. 2000); December 5, 1975 – Paula Patton, American actress; August 1, 1967 – José Padilha, Brazilian director, producer and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,069