Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 4th of September 1962 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
September 4, 1962 was a Tuesday and it was the 247th day of the year 1962. The next time you can reuse your old 1962 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,049 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 679 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Edward Dmytryk
- 1934Eduard Khil
- 1944Jennifer Salt
- 1957Patricia Tallman
- 1971Ione Skye
- 1972Françoise Yip
- 1982Sarah Solemani
- 1984Kyle Mooney
- 1987Maryna Linchuk
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for September 4.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 4.
- 1913Shmuel Wosner, Austrian-Israeli rabbi and author (d. 2015)
- 1918Gerald Wilson, American trumpet player and composer (d. 2014)
- 1939Denis Lindsay, South African cricketer and referee (d. 2005)
- 1942Jerry Jarrett, American wrestler and promoter, co-founded Total Nonstop Action Wrestling
- 1942Raymond Floyd, American golfer
- 1967Dezső Szabó, Hungarian decathlete
- 1970Daisy Dee, Dutch singer and actress
- 1973Aaron Fultz, American baseball player and coach
- 1975Mark Ronson, English DJ, producer, and songwriter, co-founded Allido Records
- 1979Kristina Krepela, Croatian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for September 4.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1260The Sienese Ghibellines, supported by the forces of Manfred, King of Sicily, defeat the Florentine Guelphs at Montaperti.
- 1800The French garrison in Valletta surrenders to British troops who had been called at the invitation of the Maltese. The islands of Malta and Gozo become the Malta Protectorate.
- 1812War of 1812: The Siege of Fort Harrison begins when the fort is set on fire.
- 1862American Civil War Maryland Campaign: General Robert E. Lee takes the Army of Northern Virginia, and the war, into the North.
- 1888George Eastman registers the trademark Kodak and receives a patent for his camera that uses roll film.
- 1944World War II: The British 11th Armoured Division liberates the Belgian city of Antwerp.
- 1951The first live transcontinental television broadcast takes place in San Francisco, from the Japanese Peace Treaty Conference.
- 1975The Sinai Interim Agreement relating to the Arab–Israeli conflict is signed.
- 1977The Golden Dragon massacre takes place in San Francisco.
- 2010A 7.1 magnitude earthquake strikes the South Island of New Zealand causing widespread damage and several power outages.
View the complete list of historical events for September 4.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 4 and 1962 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ernesto Alterio, Phill Jupitus, Cody Lightning, Joel David Moore, Robert Morley, Jim Cummings, Normand Brathwaite, Saeko Chiba, Chris Hemsworth, Damian Lewis.
The zodiac sign of a person born on September 4 is Virgo ♍. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on September 4, 1962.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Virgo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Sheila by Tommy Roe as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 8, 1962). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 14, 1971 – Lukman Sardi, Indonesian actor; August 6, 1932 – Ahmet Mekin, Turkish actor; January 16, 1975 – Greg Strause, American director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,072