Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of September 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
September 5, 1941 was a Friday and it was the 248th day of the year 1941. It was the 36th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 82 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,731 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,910 days or 27.13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,007 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 14, 1973.
If a dog named Chuwi - a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 419 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chuwi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chuwi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Gloria Holden
- 1913Conny Stuart
- 1929Bob Newhart
- 1934Carol Lawrence
- 1939George Lazenby
- 1953Herman Koch
- 1960Dayo Wong
- 1962Peter Wingfield
- 1963Jonny Phillips
- 1990Angy Fernández
View the complete list of September 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 5.
- 1568Tommaso Campanella, Italian poet, philosopher, and theologian (d. 1639)
- 1883Otto Erich Deutsch, Austrian musicologist and scholar (d. 1967)
- 1928Joyce Hatto, English pianist and educator (d. 2006)
- 1950Cathy Guisewite, American cartoonist, created Cathy
- 1950Rosie Cooper, English businesswoman and politician
- 1960Dayo Wong, Hong Kong comedian and actor
- 1964Frank Farina, Australian footballer and manager
- 1979Stacey Dales, Canadian basketball player and sportscaster
- 1983Priscilla Meirelles, Brazilian model and actress, Miss Earth 2004
- 1986Colt McCoy, American football player
View the complete list of September 5 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters FAUVJIVUNIV? Check your answers here: Word finder FAUVJIVUNIV. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1781Battle of the Chesapeake in the American Revolutionary War: The British Navy is repelled by the French Navy, contributing to the British surrender at Yorktown.
- 1840Premiere of Giuseppe Verdi’s Un giorno di regno at La Scala of Milan.
- 1906The first legal forward pass in American football is thrown by Bradbury Robinson of St. Louis University to teammate Jack Schneider in a 22–0 victory over Carroll College (Wisconsin).
- 1944Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg constitute Benelux.
- 1969My Lai Massacre: U.S. Army Lieutenant William Calley is charged with six specifications of premeditated murder for the death of 109 Vietnamese civilians in My Lai.
- 1975Sacramento, California: Lynette Fromme attempts to assassinate U.S. President Gerald Ford.
- 1977Voyager program: Voyager 1 is launched after a brief delay.
- 1990Sri Lankan Civil War: Sri Lankan Army soldiers slaughter 158 civilians.
- 1996Hurricane Fran makes landfall near Cape Fear, North Carolina as a Category 3 storm with 115 mph sustained winds. Fran caused over $3 billion in damage and killed 27 people.
- 2012A firecracker factory explodes near Sivakasi, Tamil Nadu, killing 40 and injuring 50 others.
View the complete list of September 5 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 5, and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maurice Evans, Vicco von Bülow, Fuku Suzuki, Chyna, Rika Izumi, Giannis Ploutarhos, Josie Maran, Rocky Marquette, Jeff Garlin, Fatih Erkoç.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 5 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on September 5, 1941.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th September 1941 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 8, 1918. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +147. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 10, 1919. Your score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 58,040 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 66,731 times in the year 1941. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 5, 1941. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 248th day of 1941
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 36th Friday of 1941
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2025: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 219 days
- Age on next birthday: 82 years old
- Days since birth: 29,731 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,910 days
- Years spent sleeping: 27.13 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,007
- Next full moon: February 5 at 18:30:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 14, 1973
- Age in dog years: 419 dog years old using a Catahoula Leopard Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: February 8, 1918 (+147)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 10, 1919 (-137)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 58,040 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 66,731 babies
- Roman numerals: V.IX.MCMXLI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 2, 1968 – Rena Sofer, American actress; September 19, 1987 – Danielle Panabaker, American actress; April 14, 1949 – Chris Langham, English actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,955