Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of September 1974 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
September 6, 1974 was a Friday and it was the 249th day of the year 1974. It was the 36th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1974 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 354 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,448 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,483 days or 15.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 557 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on May 15, 2006.
If a dog named Buckus - a Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 222 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Buckus will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Buckus will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Clara Kimball Young
- 1891John Charles Thomas
- 1939Brigid Berlin
- 1940Jackie Trent
- 1942Mel McDaniel
- 1961Paul Waaktaar-Savoy
- 1963Mark Chesnutt
- 1969Macy Gray
- 1990Matt McAndrew
View the complete list of September 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Sep 6.
- 1666Ivan V of Russia (d. 1696)
- 1757Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette, French general (d. 1834)
- 1808Abdelkader El Djezairi, Algerian emir (d. 1883)
- 1930Akiji Kobayashi, Japanese actor (d. 1996)
- 1965Darren Clark, Australian sprinter
- 1969Tony DiTerlizzi, American author and illustrator
- 1978Simon Barjie, Italian-Gambian footballer
- 1981Yumiko Cheng, Hong Kong singer and actress
- 1987Ramiele Malubay, Saudi Arabian-American singer
- 1989Nikos Boutzikos, Greek footballer
View the complete list of September 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Carla’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 3114 BCAccording to the proleptic Julian calendar the current era in the Maya Long Count Calendar started. (Non-standard interpretation).
- 1492Christopher Columbus sails from La Gomera in the Canary Islands, his final port of call before crossing the Atlantic Ocean for the first time.
- 1803British scientist John Dalton begins using symbols to represent the atoms of different elements.
- 1863American Civil War: Confederate forces evacuate Battery Wagner and Morris Island in South Carolina.
- 1870Louisa Ann Swain of Laramie, Wyoming becomes the first woman in the United States to cast a vote legally after 1807.
- 1885Eastern Rumelia declares its union with Bulgaria. Bulgarian unification is henceforth accomplished.
- 1940King Carol II of Romania abdicates and is succeeded by his son Michael.
- 1952A prototype aircraft crashes at the Farnborough Airshow in Hampshire, England, killing 29 spectators and the two on board.
- 1983The Soviet Union admits to shooting down Korean Air Lines Flight 007, stating that the pilots did not know it was a civilian aircraft when it violated Soviet airspace.
- 2012Sixty-one people die and 48 others are injured after a fishing boat capsizes off the İzmir Province coast of Turkey, near the Greek Aegean islands.
View the complete list of September 6 historical events.
Curious about this Grey Jelly Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 9, 6, and 1974 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julia Benjamin, Idan Raichel, María Félix, Amanda Pays, Barry Elliot, Yves Montand, Nicole Rash, David Leland, Jonathan Goldstein, Sol Saks.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on September 6 is Virgo ♍ (The Maiden) – a mutable sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on September 6, 1974.
Sapphire is the modern birthstone for the month of September while Agate is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Virgo is carnelian. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th September 1974 is Aster for memory.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 13, 1973. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +101. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 12, 1986. Your incompatibility score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,016,608,813. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was (You’re) Having My Baby by Paul Anka and Odia Coates as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (September 7, 1974). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,673,775 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1974. The estimated number of babies born on 6th September 1974 is 333,353. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,112 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,583 times in the year 1974. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man September 6” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about September 6, 1974. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 249th day of 1974
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 36th Friday of 1974
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 354 days
- Age on next birthday: 46 years old
- Days since birth: 16,448 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,483 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 557
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on May 15, 2006
- Age in dog years: 222 dog years old using a Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Virgo ♍ (The Maiden)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Carnelian
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Sapphire
- Mystical birthstone: Agate (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Aster for memory
- Best compatible birthday: October 13, 1973 (+101)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 12, 1986 (-137)
- 1974 world population: 4,016,608,813
- Number one song: (You’re) Having My Baby by Paul Anka and Odia Coates (September 7, 1974)
- Babies born in 1974: 121,673,775
- Babies born in 1974 every day: 333,353
- Babies born in 1974 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,112 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,583 babies
- Roman numerals: VI.IX.MCMLXXIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 20, 1907 – Paula Wessely, Austrian actress and producer (d. 2000); August 10, 1928 – Jimmy Dean, American singer, actor, and businessman, founded the Jimmy Dean Food Company (d. 2010); July 24, 1998 – Bindi Irwin, Australian actress, singer, and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,119